Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors is looking for an experienced Interaction Designer (UX/UI) who will be involved in every stage of the product development life-cycle – from defining early concepts, fleshing out the high-level workflow and micro-interactions of a feature, and executing on a crisp and effective visual design. This role requires someone who is able to think through user and business problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- Lead design projects through the digital product development life-cycle, working closely with product, engineering & business stakeholders to distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions that drive measurable business objectives.
- Design products and features, constantly looking to refine designs through user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests.
- Distill your work into highly engaging and functional sketches, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Plan and execute user research, that uncover and explore customer goals and challenges, user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Make high-impact improvements to styles, components, patterns and own MK’s UX component library.
- 3-5 yrs product design experience in eCommerce/consumer web.
- Highly proficient in design & prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, AdobeXD etc).
- Portfolio of successful design work that demonstrates a meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail.
- Degree in Interaction Design, HCI or related field of study.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V.
Associate Apparel Designer, Outerwear
Closing 27 February 2020
- Under Armour
Senior UX Researcher
Closing 27 February 2020
- American Express
- San Francisco
Want more Interaction Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.