Our client is currently looking for an Interactive Designer to join the Digital Service on a permanent basis.
Working with the Senior Interaction designer and multidisciplinary team, the Interaction Designer will be required to understand the service design and user need to build new products and services that meet design system standards.
Duties will include:
* Understanding user needs and track interactions across end to end journeys.
* Arrange all interactions into rational user journeys across the service.
* Create and rapidly iterate digital service prototypes.
* Utilise and iterate interaction patterns and standards.
* Measure recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
* Make positive contributions to internal community and cross government design meets.
* Welcome constructive criticism and be able to constructively review the work of others.
* Gain experience of working in a cross functional design team using agile methodologies.
* Work closely with other members of your multidisciplinary team to understand user needs and apply the right design approach.
* Collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
* Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to design and develop products and design service plans.
* Collaborate with your team and other teams across the organisation to ensure consistency and share best practice.
* Collaborate with the cross-government service design community.
* Able to think of new and innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcomes.
The interaction Designer is responsible for designing patterns and interactions that meets the needs of the users of your service. They will learn how to engage and support users while they use our digital services, removing friction and unnecessary complex steps in their journey.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience as an Interactive Designer or equivalent role, knowledge of agile methodology and knowledge of code and web technology.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 31 May 2022
- De La Rue plc
- perm, from remote
Senior Interaction Designer
Closing 24 May 2022
- Lloyds Banking Group
£70,784 to 88,480 per annum
Creative Artworker/HTML Designer
Closing 16 July 2022
Want more Interaction Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.