Why you’ll love this job:
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says—we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
Why you’ll love doing it at Momentum:
We are experiences creators and like to entertain with a swagger.
We add colour with every idea and every hello and that isn’t only for our clients – we wouldn’t have been able to crash twitter (yes we did), float a tennis court down the Thames (it’s true) or turn Alcatraz into a speakeasy bar (we really do make the impossible possible), without our incredible and inspirational team. We ensure the same entertaining spark that has created global award-winning work is kept alive internally so creativity can flourish. We really believe a creative idea can come from anyone, anywhere - just ask our ECD about how he nailed an idea in a butcher’s queue or our Talent Director who joined a pitch team for 48 hours – it’s true to say we do things differently. And we like that.
Regardless of the job title on this document, you are part of a global team of creative imagineers who have perfected the art of delighting, amusing, engaging, distracting, fascinating, enthralling, charming, immersing and absorbing consumers, customers, staff and clients of all ages and cultures on line and off line through experience. In the last 30 years, we’ve set out to achieve a cult like status as an envied creative business. One whose reputation transcends beyond the marketing and advertising category or sector. A brand experience business whose creative work is transforming the careers of our people and our clients like American Express, Samsung, Microsoft, Premier League, Nestle, SAP and Coca Cola. And whose environments continually foster creativity and new ways of thinking.
Our environment is built on experiences and ones that will stay with you for life, whether that’s jumping off a building for charity, closing Universal Studios to throw a party or helping unlock creativity in schools in Costa Rica.
Welcome to your next chapter, you just got the golden ticket and are in for quite a ride.
Here’s what you’ll do:
An integrated producer is responsible for the creative logistics and production of our technology led projects created for use across a number of channels – sponsorships, events, retail, web, and advertising.
The integrated producer servers as lead in completing the work to a successful end for all parties both internally and externally – working collaboratively with cross-functional teams in the spirit of best-in-class storytelling.
- Own overall responsibility for production of projects. Such projects include but are not limited to: mobile apps, web sites, AR, VR, digital out of home, motion graphics and mobile technology.
- Lead all teams through the production process with strong communication between creatives, strategy, account services, the event production team and vendors.
- Work with the technology team to define the technical approach.
- Define the Project Scope: goals, deliverables, budget and schedule.
- Track project process and communicate with Weekly Status updates
- Stay abreast of who the best vendors are, what their strengths and skills are and maintain relations with them. Present the best vendors for the project to the creative teams on each project.
- Help guide and evolve the work based on knowledge with production, audience insights (especially digital), strategy, media, and analytics.
- Be the point of contact and act as ‘the owner” (the person most knowledgeable of the project deliverables).
- Integrate with other producers on events, physical build, and video and be knowledgeable about all mediums.
- Be passionate about delivering the best, most talked about, creative on time and in budget.
- Work with senior leadership (producers, directors, VP, SVP, and CTO) to deliver best in class technical projects.
- Take management responsibility for any direct freelance reports, setting clear performance parameters and providing day to day mentoring.
- Partner with CTO, peers, and the broader client groups to ensure consistency of management style and messaging.
- Adhere to agency processes and timelines – appraisals, career planning & pay review cycles.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Solid understanding technical and product production, best practices and best in class partners.
- Solid understanding of UX and architecture.
- Demonstrated conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Proven success in remaining abreast of current digital technology and how this technology applies to a client’s business.
- Results focused with ability to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic environment.
- Skilled navigator of matrix organisational structure.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and functional areas, agency-wide, on multiple projects – i.e. a real team player.
- Knowledgeable about project management tools such as Basecamp.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and electronically.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Individual must bring calm to a project not panic.
- Enthusiastic for digital and integrated projects, and excited to apply this to new projects.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Development Assistant Producer - ITV Daytime
Closing 24 January 2022
- ITV Creative
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Digital Content Assistant Producer, Steph’s Packed Lunch (6mth FTC)
Closing 20 January 2022
- Channel 4
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Closing 15 March 2022
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.