Immersive is a multidisciplinary creative studio and immersive design specialist working at the forefront of spatial storytelling and digital art across the globe. We want to change the way the world experiences art and storytelling across multiple realities and are looking for great talent to join us on this mission.
If you want to be a part of creating innovative immersive installations with a long-lasting impact, inspiring audiences across the globe, and helping us evolve into a truly sustainable and responsive studio - you’re in the right place.
Is this you?
We are looking for a passionate mid-weight Integrated Designer and all round hands on creative generalist (2D & 3D) to work closely with our senior creatives and production teams to help support the multitude of internal and external creative tasks needed by the studio.
The right candidate will have a great creative eye and attention to detail, will be very skilled in a wide range of softwares as well as keen to learn new ones. Highly proactive, confident and motivated, with excellent communication and presentation skills, organised with professional file and time management. Happy to be working across multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines. They will be creative problem-solvers and an excellent team player.
With growing studios in London, Shanghai and Toronto, Immersive’s clients span across the entertainment, culture, commercial and technology sectors. This role will be a key part of the client facing team and the right candidate will therefore be confident in liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders.
People make the worlds we create. That’s why we value your passion and mindset just as much as your experience. Our past work includes Olympic opening ceremonies, World Expos, live shows, experiential events, cutting-edge museum exhibitions and bespoke digital art commissions. If that sounds like something for you, get in touch!
- 3D and 2D visualisations for projects and pitches.
- Layout and design for presentation decks (Google Slides, PowerPoint, InDesign).
- Video editing of showreels, mood videos and animatics.
- 2D and 3D animation, blocking of scenes for animatics.
- Graphic design for marketing and social media posts.
- Support with website content.
- Great design sense and understanding of creative workflows.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at different stages of development.
- Confident verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience or an interest in multi-disciplinary work, including animation, live events, theatre and experiential events.
- Willingness for travel and weekend work as required (TOIL in place).
- Team-work skills.
- Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign.
- Blender, Cinema 4D, Redshift.
- Google Slides, PowerPoint.
- Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Motion graphics.
- Video mapping
- Creative coding.
- Music production.
- Ai graphics.
Please note, you must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Print & Graphics Designer - Topman (12 month FTC)
Closing 8 October 2022
- ASOS plc
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Video Editor And Content Designer
Closing 5 October 2022
- Sports Direct
Graphic And Print Designer
Closing 10 October 2022
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Presentation Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.