Integrated Designer, £60,000, London - Holborn (WC1X).
We are very excited to be working with a top European Law Firm, who are seeking an exceptional Integrated Designer to join their innovative Marketing and Business Development team, based in their exquisite London headquarters.
The innovative law firm is seeking an Integrated Designer to join their creative Marketing and Business Development team, to assist new brand and marketing projects for their UK, US, and European teams.
Advocating their limits on explosive design and digital communications, the candidate will excel this ground-breaking law firm apart from their competition. The cutting-edge law firm is offering a superb opportunity for a passionate visual communicator, with an eager mindset and limitless creativity to assist the company delivers the brand’s messages in an impactful, memorable and efficient way. This exciting role will be part of a formed and admired MBD team that delivers an exceptional facility, both internally and externally. This role will seek the following:
- Role split of 50% digital and 50% print.
- Create user-centred and engaging, receptive web and HTML email designs.
- Design pioneering digital campaign aspects including; banners, adverts, landing pages, social media artwork/campaigns, ensuring they are up to date with industry trends.
- Display reporting skills and the ability to use Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of the most current web design trends and technologies.
- A great understanding and passion for user experience design
- HTML, coding and SEO knowledge is advantageous.
- Employ and evolve existing brand guidelines
- Produce and carry out high-impact business development materials, campaign concepts, adverts, digital assets, and pitches.
- Introduce new proposals on how to differentiate or improve the impact and efficiency of the firm's marketing relations.
- Collaboration with the entire MBD team to execute magnificent assets to be used as a cohesive cross-platform approach, including social media packaging and promotion.
- Support pitch procedure through impactful design.
- Manage print production on materials.
- Working with the MBD team, locate and implement innovative distribution methods for content and report on KPIs.
- Adobe Creative Suite (crucial): InDesign and Photoshop.
- Adobe Creative Suite (advantageous): Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
- Microsoft Office, in particular, PowerPoint.
- CMS (Kentico).
- Online software: Visme, Canva, Campaign Monitor.
- Animation and Video programming advantageous.
The Integrated Designer role requires superb communication skills, ability to work under pressure. As well as this the candidate will have great coaching skills, as they will mentor another team member. The candidate will demonstrate creative flair, be an enthusiastic team member, retain strong conceptual and design skills, with the ability to manage several projects at once and clearly express design concepts with influence.
The ideal candidate will have around 5 years of graphic and digital design experience. You should be able to display a creative and wide-ranging design portfolio.
This new exceptional opportunity to work for a very exciting law firm also offers outstanding benefits and bonus scheme. If this fantastic opportunity fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Junior Presentation Manager, MENA
Closing 26 May 2020
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Closing 25 May 2020
- Electronic Arts
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.