ROLE: Integrated Designer.
LOCATION: London, N1.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER is looking to recruit a mid-weight designer for one of our leading Travel clients.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and be comfortable dealing with a wide range of brand assets across all touchpoints (brand campaigns, owned media, CRM, social, digital and mobile app, product, inspirational destination content). You will have a passion for all things design, and have no reservations about getting stuck into creative conversations. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with at least 3-4 years experience.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- For your first three months you will focus on auditing existing guideline resources and collating feedback to identify gaps, updates, improvements, across the following channels: core guidelines, brand campaigns, owned media, CRM, social, digital and mobile app, product, inspiration destination content.
- From the audit the candidate will then draft and present, with the help of the Creative Lead, findings and recommendations and a plan of action of how to move the guidelines forward.
- The candidate will then be implementing changes in guideline documents, ensuring all output is unified and consistent.
- The role will include working with the wider team of designers and writers on projects to develop and execute ideas across a variety digital channels and print formats.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 3-4 years agency experience.
- Has excellent all-round design skills across integrated media.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a flair for layout, composition, typography, brand guidelines.
- Design & Artwork-mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat as well as Microsoft office.
- Ability to conceive new ideas and communicate these with the team and client.
- Up to date with the latest creative trends with a thirst for knowledge that can feed into the debate on how we evolve the brand.
- An award-winning mentality-looking for opportunities to make a big splash.
- Experience of working onsite with clients and confidence in presenting face-to-face.
- Strong design and artwork knowledge.
- A keen learner, who is willing to put in the extra time to boost their design arsenal.
- Good time keeping-punctual and reliable.
- Must appreciate the views and opinions of others and be courteous when communicating.
- Strive for excellence in their output with an acute attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Create technically correct finished artwork on and offline.
- Technically proficient on a Mac.
- Additional skills in Adobe After Effects/Animate/Premiere Pro a plus.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018.
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people-please visit our Instagram.
Closing 13 June 2019
- Depending on Experience
Closing 14 June 2019
- Black Sun Plc
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Illustrator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Layout Supervisor jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.