ROLE: Integrated Designer.
LOCATION: London, E14.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER is looking to recruit an Integrated Designer to work on-site with one of our flagship clients based in Canary Wharf.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of brand design. They will work within the Brand team to help create, update and maintain solutions across a range of print, digital and experiential.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work collaboratively within the brand team to develop and execute work across a variety channels and formats including print, digital and experiential.
- Build and update brand guidelines to exacting standards.
- Work as a brand guardian and advisor to internal and external teams.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and present to senior stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Have excellent all-round graphic design skills.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating a flair for layout, composition and typography.
- Have a mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. PowerPoint and Keynote presentation skills preferred.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be up to date with the latest design trends.
- Will share knowledge and create enthusiasm around new creative trends.
- Be able to comfortably work as part of the team or autonomously, as required.
- Will support colleagues working to tight deadlines and have a level of flexibility to ensure work is done within set timeframes.
- Be comfortable with creative artworking and updating current template creative.
- Have good communication skills and be able to write informatively and professionally.
- Can quickly understand a brief and ask the right questions to achieve the objective.
- Appreciate the views and opinions of others and be courteous when communicating.
- Be able to prioritise and manage workload.
- Have good time keeping and is punctual and reliable.
- Graphic Design degree or similar-Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro).
- Presentation Software - Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote.
Your portfolio: Portfolios are an important part of a design application and a great chance to show off your ability. We like to see portfolios of not just the finished product but also the ideas behind it.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 and the Financial Times Future 100 UK .
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site creative solutions that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Providing the relationship to deliver precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
Closing 15 June 2019
- Depending on Experience
Closing 19 June 2019
- Concourse Display Management Pte Ltd
- £23,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Illustrator jobs, Layout Artist jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.