Our client, a highly reputable Healthcare Agency with over 20 years’ experience are seeking an exceptionally talented and passionate Integrated Designer to join their vibrant and collaborative Team based in the funky Shoreditch area! You will work on a variety of exciting print and digital design projects from concept through to completion including 360 campaigns, event branding, web design, social media, email marketing, web banners, infographics, interactive PDF’s, data visualisation, gamification, eBooks interactive web pages, video, animation, brochures, leaflets, stationary and much more!
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company as they are going through a substantial period of growth with big budgets and even bigger ideas! They operate a truly unique culture with no hierarchy, and encourage creativity and development whilst offering excellent training and progression opportunities every step of the way!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Produce stunning design solutions for all offline and online design projects from concept to delivery
- A keen eye for clean design and meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about typography, creativity and imagery
- Proven ability to understand and add to brief to create innovative design solutions
- Prepare artwork to print/production specifications
- Present your ideas confidently to clients
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience within an agency or in-house design environment
- An exceptional portfolio full of well thought out creative and solid design executions to demonstrate your suitability for the role
- Experience of designing for digital channels, web content and web banners
- Knowledge and understanding of the printing process
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience or familiarity within healthcare not essential but preferred
- Knowledge of video editing and animation software would be an advantage
- Experience working in PowerPoint would be advantageous
- A keen interest in learning and developing as a designer is a must
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking company who love what they do and enjoy coming to work every day, then please send your CV & Portfolio in for immediate consideration!
UX Designer for Wiser
Closing 19 March 2019
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.