Integrated DesignerThis job listing has expired
Do you want to work on projects that have a direct and positive impact on people and their communities?
Westco works with a variety of clients, all of who aim to improve people's lives. The creative team focus on projects ranging from simple materials for recycling campaigns to large-scale campaigns on Domestic Violence.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic integrated designer to join our small friendly team. Working alongside a great team of designers you will deliver projects from brief to artwork, collaborating with like-minded people to create amazing and effective designs. Ideally you will have 3+ years experience, be proficient working across multiple platforms but with a digital bias, be full of creativity and have an almost insane attention to detail.
We are an energetic, ambitious consultancy with a wealth of experience, working on projects that have a direct and positive impact on people and their communities. If this sounds like an environment you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
The quick read – our ideal person needs:
- Experience within an agency or in-house design team, 3+ years preferable.
- Experience of multi platform design such as website, digital, brand identity, graphic, editorial, campaign, event and presentation design.
- To be able to engage with clients confidently, explaining ideas and taking feedback.
- A desire to help people and change lives through effective and creative design.
- Proactive and dedicated, always looking for the best solution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- To enjoy working as part of a team, whilst being self-motivated, and able to actively use initiative to identify opportunities for improvement.
- The ability to critique the work of junior designers and mentor occasionally.
- To be highly organised and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- To enjoy and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in coding would be advantageous.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer (Graphic Design Studio)
Closing 6 August 2018
start September 2018 (flexible)
- National Theatre
- £31,000 p/a
Senior Packaging Designer - Slice
Closing 17 August 2018
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.