Integrated DesignerThis job listing has expired
A London based agency are looking for a designer to join their team. You will be responsible for creating and developing concepts, designs and artwork in all media channels. You will be an important part of a growing Creative department working on a global FMCG powerhouse of a client. You will also have the opportunity to work both in-house at various other sites in London and some home working.
* Developing core creative ideas, designs and wider creative solutions
* Collaborating with the in-house marketing department of the client and internal stakeholers within the client (Creative Director and Account Director)
* Taking and responding to briefs directly from the CMO
* Delivering work that is exciting, 'on brand' and within guidelines
* Display a progressive understanding of creative development, design theory, typography and image creation / manipulation in all media
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer (Graphic Design Studio)
Closing 6 August 2018
start September 2018 (flexible)
- National Theatre
- £31,000 p/a
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.