Integrated Designer - HEAD
HEAD are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Integrated Designer for our Creative Studio in London (UK). Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive and compelling story.
You’ll be working with our creative team on the ideation, creation and production of the many marketing and communication projects we produce for our various digital channels (web, mobile, social media, apps, interactive, film, video, etc.). Candidates should be bursting with ideas and passion for digital design and have an obsessive interest in sports, digital innovation and pixel perfection. As a person with significant creative digital experience, you’ll be expected to translate multi-channel briefs into user-centric experiences that translate well across all devices. Additionally, you must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you.
- Working across multiple digital channels to produce innovative and high quality for all our digital platforms
- Improving usability, functionality and aesthetics across all digital media
- Demonstrating an understanding of UX/UI and web development but most importantly can adapt this knowledge to produce highly creative output. We’re looking to be industry leaders not followers
- Continually maintain awareness of customer user behaviour in order to maximize their experience and generate sales
- Passionate about keeping up-to-date of changes in design, changes in the digital/technological landscape and isn’t afraid to share this knowledge with the wider team
- Artworking and prepping assets for print
- Aid the wider creative and marketing teams in the understanding and production of cutting-edge digital design. You will be working from a blank sheet, no idea is off limits, how you go about it is up to you
You will need 3+ years’ experience working as a Digital Designer. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop and stand out on all digital platforms. As well, you must be proficient in using editing software such as FCP, graphic design software and hardware.
- You should be a responsible for your own work and have a passion for driving your vision forward
- Naturally creative and imaginative with a strong eye for detail
- A keen eye for premium, luxurious brand experiences across all digital channels
- A brilliant digital portfolio of recent cross-platform, multi-device UI work, demonstrating UI and responsive best practice
- Application of user-centred design across all work
- Understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design
- Ability to weave in a high degree of interactivity into creative concepts to maximize
the user experience
- Understanding of creating well crafted social content experiences (sight and sound)
- Experience working closely and effectively with developers in turning designs into well crafted digital experiences
- Ability to work with developers to produce and test the functionality of the end product
- Sound understanding of computer technology and technical processes involved as well
as responsive front-end design best practice
- A master of industry-standard graphics and multimedia software packages
- You must have experience preparing print ready assets and familiar with printing practices
- A team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Understanding of what appeals to different target audiences
- Flexible and willing to adapt design ideas to meet technical criteria
- A keen interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as wellas in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and a link to your online portfolio.
Senior Digital Designer for Jo Malone
Closing 14 December 2017
- Jo Malone
Digital & Print Designer for Savile Row Co.
Closing 7 December 2017
- Savile Row Company
- 30k - £35k + Company Bonus
Want more Integrated Designer - HEAD jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Backend Web Developer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.