Integrated Designer - Bookmark
Assist the day-to-day running of Health & Beauty and Parenting Club across all channels, and supporting the Design Team across print and digital/social in shaping the future development of the projects within the WPP ‘one agency’ structure.
Reporting to: Creative Director
Reporting staff: N/A.
Work closely with: Art team, Editors, Production, Social team, Account Manager, Advertising team, PR.
Your Role at Ogilvy:
- To have a clear understanding of the visual objectives of the H&B and PC content brands and ensure that standards and creative guidelines are met.
- Keep up-to-date with client / WPP design regulations and trends across all channels.
- Support the design team on the overall look and feel and consistency of Health & Beauty, Parenting Club and co-created content across channels including in-house CMS and design of print magazines.
- Design of assets associated with the above, including preparing assets for Facebook, Twitter and gifs for emails and banner ads for Boots in line with client needs together with the Art Editors, under the direction of the Creative Director. Educate colleagues in best practice when required.
- Create animations and videos and ensure assets are optimised for each channel.
- Assist with repro and colour correction of the print magazine when required. Working closely with the Art Editor to mark-up pages to be sent to repro, checking colour proofs to ensure a high standard with the Production manager and taking in changes when required. Liaise with repro house on collection and delivery and ensure efficient management of proofs within the office.
- Support the design team in the design and concepts of co-created content and integrated campaigns. Help develop the scope of co-created content utilising digital and social platforms by being actively industry aware, initiating ideas and producing pitch presentations for the Ad Executives in addition to final creative in association with the Art Editors and Creative Director.
- Be responsible for updating issue board with current work at all times.
- Assisting on other Boots projects across the WPP team when required.
- Managing product photography across print, digital and promotional work.
- Be flexible at busy times especially around FTP.
TEAM AND CLIENT:
- Communicate well with all team members.
- Be well organised and to be good at working under pressure and adapting to changing briefs as well as juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Actively demonstrate multi-channel integration.
- Inform and assist colleagues in understanding CMS and digital specifications.
- Support the Design teams on implementing the evolution strategy outline for H&B and PC.
- Bring to the table conceptual thinking, with enthusiasm and an endless supply of new ideas.
- Keep informed of design trends across all channels.
- Support any new business development and ad hoc work under the direction of the Art Editors / Creative Director where required.
- Demonstrate ideas for each issue help execute visual concepts for photo and video shoots and features in line with brand strategy and category strategies.
Assistant Designer - Boyswear (4 months)
Closing 7 January 2020
Closing 4 January 2020
- IBM Design
Want more Integrated Designer - Bookmark jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.