Digital / Print Designer : Alpine - HEADThis job listing has expired
HEAD are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Digital / Print Integrated Designer to join our Alpine team within our Creative Studio. Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive and compelling story. This role will involve traveling to some of the world’s major ski racing events and working closely with our film and media crews to produce exciting content in a quick turnaround time. Important: the role will sometimes entail working (and skiing) on ski slopes in all kinds of conditions and levels of difficulty and you must therefore be an experienced and expert skier who thrives with the challenge.
When you’re not on location at a major sporting event, you’ll be working with our creative team on the ideation, creation and production of the many marketing and communication projects we produce for our various digital channels (web, mobile, social media, apps, interactive, film, video, etc.). Candidates should be bursting with ideas and passion for digital design and have an obsessive interest in sports (particularly ski and alpine sports), digital innovation and pixel perfection. As a person with significant creative digital experience, you’ll be expected to translate multi-channel briefs into user-centric experiences that translate well across all devices. Additionally, you must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you.
You have to ski very well in order to be considered for this job
- Working across multiple digital channels to produce innovative and high quality for all our digital platforms
- Improving usability, functionality and aesthetics across all digital media
- Demonstrating an understanding of web development and platforms to inform design decisions
- Development of strong UI and UX wireframes into design that not only looks great but also performs for our business
- Continually maintain awareness of customer user behaviour in order to maximize their experience and generate sales
- Passionate about keeping up-to-date of changes in design and technology and knowledge sharing with team
- Aid the wider creative and marketing teams in the understanding and production of cutting-edge digital design
- Artworking and prepping assets for print
You will need 5+ years’ experience working as a Digital Designer. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop and stand out on all digital platforms. As well, you must be proficient in using the most up-to-date editing software, graphic design software and hardware.
- A strong ski portfolio is a must and any applications not demonstrating this will not be considered
- Naturally creative and imaginative with a strong eye for detail
- A keen eye for premium, luxurious brand experiences across all digital channels
- A brilliant digital portfolio of recent cross-platform, multi-device UI work, demonstrating UI and responsive best practice
- Application of user-centred design across all work
- Understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design
- Ability to weave in a high degree of interactivity into creative concepts to maximizethe user experience
- Understanding of creating well crafted social media experiences (sight and sound)
- Experience working closely and effectively with developers in turning designs into well crafted digital experiences
- Ability to work with developers to produce and test the functionality of the end product
- Sound understanding of computer technology and technical processes involved as well
as responsive front-end design best practice
- A master of industry-standard graphics and multimedia software packages
- You must have experience preparing print ready assets and familiar with printing practices
- A team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Understanding of what appeals to different target audiences
- Flexible and willing to adapt design ideas to meet technical criteria
- A keen interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well
as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and a link to your online portfolio.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
User Experience (UX) Designer - BBC
Closing 19 May 2018
Design Lead for Tesco
Closing 25 May 2018
Want more Digital / Print Designer : Alpine - HEAD jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.