Innovation Creative (Growth, Visual Design) - Creative Studio
Do you like creative experimentation? Challenging the creative status quo? Are you a strategic ideator who is able to think high-level and an executor who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty?
At Netflix’s Creative Studio, our mission is to revolutionize the way promotional content is created and delivered, finding new ways for prospective and current Netflix members to discover new stories or old favorites through creative visual design, video editorial and sound design. This is your chance to help transform how Netflix and Netflix titles are presented, consumed and perceived by non-members and new users alike.
We are looking for a driven, strategic Innovation Creative to lead creative Growth & Acquisition innovation projects, with a focus on (but not excluded to) visual design. In this role, you will both direct and develop -- acting as both creative director and visual designer. You will explore and create new types of graphic design and promotional content - playing with tone, formats, graphics, sound, and themes for non-member and new user experiences. You will be part of a new and growing team that’s rethinking and exploring how brands can reach and appeal to new markets and users through content, marketing, and product innovation. The role will report to the Growth Creative Innovation Manager.
Please include a link to your portfolio, reel, or selection of work within your resume or LinkedIn profile, if available.
In this role you will:
- Act as: Creative Director, Creative Strategist, Graphic Designer -- all in one.
- Own both the strategic conceptual work, as well as proof-of-concept development and design work.
- Collaborate closely with partners in Product Innovation, Creative Production, Product Design, Content, and Marketing to ideate and execute new creative tests and short-form promotional content.
- Lead and/or partner with freelancers and/or agencies to scale creative as needed for testing purposes.
- Be part of a new and growing team within Creative Studio and partner closely with the Growth Creative Innovation Manager to build cross-functional relationships and establish team infrastructure and identity.
- You are a curious ideator, creator, innovator who constantly seeks new challenges and loves to think outside the box.
- You are a creative self-starter who has the ability to spearhead, lead, and manage a creative project from completion to end.
- 10+ years in graphic design with a recent emphasis on art direction, and/or creative direction (studio, agency or freelance)..
- Expertise in graphic/visual design platforms and tools (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Basic knowledge of non-linear editing and motion graphics software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Avid, After Effects).
- Familiarity and experience working on editorial, content marketing, social and digital marketing, and/or advertising
- Strong oral and written communication skills .
- Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape.
- Passion for content, art, new media and/or entertainment.
- Basic knowledge of product development and/or product design a plus.
- Strong network of freelance talent a plus.
Associate Visual Content Producer, Qiskit Community
Closing 4 January 2020
- IBM Design
- New York
Executive Communications Designer (Contract)
Closing 4 January 2020
- San Francisco
Want more Innovation Creative (Growth, Visual Design) - Creative Studio jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Executive Creative Director jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.