Influencer Marketing Manager, UK (12-month Contract)This job listing has expired
As the Influencer Marketing Manager, you will own and execute our strategy for content creators and influencers in the UK. You’ll be an integral part of the UK Marketing team, leading and supporting a wide range of marketing campaigns. You’ll also work with cross-functional team members across the International team.
What you'll do :
- Identify, manage and scale our content to creators/influencers
- Create strategic influencer programs and marketing campaigns
- Use data to make decisions and measure success
- Work collaboratively with the UK team and international cross-functional team members
What we’re looking for :
- 8+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing or managing communities at scale
- Understanding of influencer agency management preferred
- A self-starter who’s confident, flexible and collaborative
- Comfortable in juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Marketing Assistant - Harvey Nichols
Closing 19 May 2018
- Harvey Nichols
Marketing Executive - Tesla
Closing 2 May 2018
Want more Influencer Marketing Manager, UK (12-month Contract) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.