Industrial Design 3D Visualizer
Stanley Black & Decker are looking for a highly motivated Industrial Design 3D Visualizer to join our UK design team and be an integral part of our Global Design Team. You will be responsible for creating amazing photo realistic renderings and animations of our products for our global brands, notably DeWalt, Stanley, Craftsman and Black & Decker.
Working closely with digital marketing, brand marketing, research, and product teams to create world-class digital experiences for our customers.
- A creative thinker, and communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Create photo realistic product imagery and animation within our global design team.
- Create a significant portion of our design team’s final product image delivery for our global brands and diverse product categories.
- Work closely with the ID and creative marketing teams to support product image delivery using CAD models and rendering software packages.
- Motivated to collaborate on new exciting ideas and is objective and responsive to team feedback.
- Continue to build Keyshot Library of Materials, Environments and to improve rendering processes utilizing the latest software tools and technology.
- Own the quality and consistency in visualisation of our global products imagery and animation - used at point of sale, packaging, e-commerce and social media to help promote and showcase our products around the world.
- The candidate must demonstrate knowledge and experience in computer rendering, be proactive in their approach, lead and manage deliverables and multiple deadlines.
- Amazing rendering and animation skills in the relevant software packages: - Keyshot, 3DS Max, V-ray, Catia or other 3D CAD software’s, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects considered an advantage.
- Have an exemplary level of attention to detail and consistency in imagery delivered, understand preserve and champion a consistent look to our products.
- They should have strong communication skills and be able to convey information and project progress both verbally and via email to our Global teams.
- The successful candidate should also demonstrate the ability to work as part of a close team, alongside colleagues in UK, USA, and our Global R&D sites.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- The candidate should be qualified to bachelor’s degree level in Industrial Design, Product design or another field relevant to the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1-year progressive experience in Industrial Design / 3D Visualizer.
- Opportunities exist to spend time in our global design studios in Europe, Asia and North America, working alongside colleagues supporting our many global brands.
Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience.
Closing 29 July 2020
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Lead Lighting & VFX Artist
Closing 23 August 2020
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Want more Industrial Design 3D Visualizer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, Industrial Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, 3D Animator jobs, CG Renderer jobs, Renderer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.