In-house Video Producer for GQ & WIRED
The GQ and WIRED Partnerships team are creating an increasing amount of video content for our clients and a now have the need for an exceptional in-house video producer.
As the video producer you will be responsible for producing world class video content for all of the brands' digital platforms.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the creation of the highest quality original creative content and narratives. Tell compelling stories
- Build and develop a strong external network of freelancers, agencies and directors to cover our various commissioned works. Be aware of market prices and negotiate and challenge where necessary
- Manage briefing and work across internal stakeholders to ensure video content is in line with all requirements
- Review video briefs to clarify formats required and the platforms the video will appear on
- Run a detailed and comprehensive planning schedule and establish a critical path and workflow to project manage end-to-end video production
- Own the communication with external production companies and internal stakeholders to manage video projects from end to end
- Ensure visual quality and accuracy of details are paramount throughout
- Define, manage and develop projects on schedule and within budget
- Manage multiple production jobs at the same time from concept, hiring, project planning, directors, casting, and post-production
- Liaise with Project Managers to forecast, monitor, manage and negotiate video production budgets
- Analyse and provide monthly findings on profit of the video department by reviewing data and performance results
Essential Skills & Requirements
- An experienced, creative video producer with a strong knowledge of fashion, editorial and TV
- A proven track record and comprehensive knowledge of video production for multiple platforms, with technical knowledge of production, video formats and editing
- A brimming contacts book of global directors, production and crew, aligned to the standard of the GQ and WIRED brands
- Experience negotiating with production and talent representatives
- A strategic thinker with a strong knowledge and understanding of the global digital state of play of video
- Highly self-motivated, problem solver and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to excel within the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing company
- A proven track record in high-level creative concepts
- Experience of working with creative and commercial teams and managing expectations all round in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills & interpersonal skills. An enthusiastic and personable team player
Shoot Producer #Lux #Fashion
Closing 4 April 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £150 to 250 /day
Lead Digital Designer
Closing 18 April 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £35,000 to 38,000 p/a
Want more In-house Video Producer jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Series Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.