In-house Brand Designer for HTA Design
Job Reference: BRAND01
Contract: Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented and versatile In-house Brand Designer to join our busy inter-disciplinary design studio, based in Aldgate, London.
You will be solely dedicated to the design, development and implementation of effective corporate brand materials across a wide range of different media and to develop and guide HTA's brand. We are looking for an excellent graphic designer who can help us take our corporate brand to the next level across all areas of our business.
The role is based within the Communications Design team at HTA, but involves working across all the internal teams, coordinating all of our brand outputs.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- Graphic Design degree, or equivalent.
- Experience of internal communications and brand development.
- Demonstrable previous exposure to professional graphic design environment.
- The ability to learn quickly and to understand the business and its functions.
- Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking as well as a flair for writing and editing content to a high standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- A high level of flexibility and the ability to work collaboratively and to respond proactively and when required.
- Ability to use initiative, work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and effective problem-solving skills.
- A strong customer focus.
- A high level of professional integrity.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to use relevant graphic design related software (e.g. Adobe Suite, InDesign and Microsoft Office on a PC).
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
Closing date for all applications: 12.00 noon, Wednesday 27th September 2017
To apply, please visit our webiste to upload a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations) and your CV and portfolio samples formatted as a single PDF file.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2017
- Design WildWest
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Concentra
Closing 10 October 2017
- Concentra Analytics
- Competitive with additional benefits package
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.