In-Store Visual Merchandiser
Harrods - In store Visual Merchandiser.
Working as a Visual Merchandiser for our Harrods Store is an exciting and creative journey, your role will be to implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows and in store special events.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced VM to ensure consistency on all product categories in our Harrods and demonstrate the beauty of our product with displays. You will support the business strategy and contribute to the Client experience inside the store by enhancing the Visual displays and product placement.
- Ensure products display in accordance with company image standards and VM current guidelines, you will also propose looks for the mannequins to the World Wide visual team.
- To check the windows and store maintenance and environment, ensuring that lighting, props and furniture are in excellent conditions. Partner with merchandising team to prepare and execute store zoning and product rotation.
- Partner with Store Director, Managers and the store staff to effectively support current business trends with visual needs making sure key products are selected and well displayed and always communicating with merchandising team.
- Share qualitative and photographic feedback after each rotation with the merchandising team and with WW visual and – upon their validation of the display itself – share the report with the store staff who have to help maintaining the display as well.
- Implement and ensure visual displays merchandising integrity leading up to, and during a business event (new launches, new collections).
- Prepare the previously selected merchandise to be displayed in the windows and manage the product change for every rotation.
- Discuss the rotations and implement the store zonings for each product category in close collaboration with the store staff and merchandising team, proposing alternative products in case of product shortage and validating the zoning with the merchandising team and WW visual.
- Ongoing training of store staff in visual merchandising standards (such as permanent and seasonal visual merchandising guidelines).
- Previous experience in an In Store Visual Merchandiser role within a fashion Retailer.
- A strong creative hand with the ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills as you will be required to co-ordinate with various departments and teams.
- Ability to work across all levels of the business – drive commercial success.
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop
- Fluency in an additional language is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- The ability to work in a fast and constantly changing environment.
RTW Product Merchandiser
Closing 3 January 2020
- Alexander McQueen
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 1 January 2020
Want more In-Store Visual Merchandiser jobs?
Want to find more Fashion Merchandiser jobs, Visual Merchandiser jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.