Image Retoucher (Ecom & Content)
Here at N Brown, we are looking for a Studio Retoucher to join our Brand Team! You will be responsible for providing image QC and retouch services within the e-commerce photo studio. The objective is to provide additional postproduction services at the camera back prior to approving the images to be processed for online publishing. As part of the QC & Retouch and one of our quality gatekeepers, you will determine and manage the quality thresholds we desire for our customer facing communications.
Your role as a Retoucher:
- Working with Photoshop, evaluate all the studio outputs, ensuring that each asset meets or exceeds the agreed standards.
- Working on multiple systems, uploading and downloading assets and providing instructions to the required stakeholders.
- Responsible for the fast processing & approval of assets and updating the production status plan. Targeting a smooth, transparent and consistent production service, escalating any impacts & issues to schedule; capacity and quality.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure we get a consistent product output, which matches the Creative & Product brief, whilst working in a highly productive environment.
- Update and provide metrics to support the SLA’s & KPI’s, providing suggestions for constant improvements.
- Where required, liaise with the external provider to traffic additional retouch requirements.
- Develop & knowledge share with the team, to install production best practice, communication and decision-making excellence for long term efficiencies.
What experience are we looking for?
- Excellent Photoshop & digital retail production knowledge.
- Experience in a productive internal photo studio focussed on multi-channel asset production.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent QC process knowledge & experience.
- Excellent people engagement skills.
- Proactive stakeholder management, service and quality knowledge.
- Pro-active, positive & flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude, able to motivate colleagues to achieve excellence.
- Supports the development of others by sharing experience and expertise.
- An open-minded, flexible and positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to implement new technologies and business change.
- An excellent working knowledge of retail asset production and Microsoft Office is essential.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 7 May 2023
- Frasers Group
Head of Retouching
Closing 23 May 2023
- Sky UK
Closing 16 May 2023
- Market Harborough
Want more Image Retoucher (Ecom & Content) jobs?
Want to find more Retoucher jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.