Harrods.com are looking for a highly organised Image Coordinator to help to support the studio production team with the delivery of high quality, high volume imagery for use online.
The right candidate will be adept at using Photoshop and will have a keen attention to detail, even when processing large volumes of imagery.
You will have a...
- A strong understanding of retouch processes, colour correction and the importance of consistency.
- Proven experience retouching images at volume including comps.
- The ability to prioritise and work efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
- Good understanding of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a studio environment or on set would be of benefit but is not essential, as is a basic understanding of studio lighting.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
What to Expect:
- Ensure smooth tracking of Digital Assets through the QC process, working closely with Styling and Photography management and 3rd party contributors.
- Oversee the end-to-end vendor imagery process, ensuring original assets are up to standard, and are labelled correctly before passing these through our 3rd party retouch providers.
- Check digital assets pre and post retouch to oversee quality, highlight requirements for reshoots and add notes for retouch.
- Manage all priority imagery through strict timelines, updating Trade Teams once final assets have been uploaded.
- Communicate workflow challenges and statuses to the Studio Management team and propose resolution.
- Track and report on image amends across categories and feedback to management.
- Propose process improvements to the image QC and coordinating process.
- Work closely with the wider studio team to resolve any missing image or upload issues.
- Ensure all images follow agreed style-guide and brand guidelines, including tracking that any additional shots and swatches have been captured and processed through retouch.
Closing 15 September 2020
Closing 28 September 2020
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.