Illustrator for Scriberia
Scriberia Illustrator – Full-time position Scriberia is an award-winning studio of animators, illustrators and storytellers, who believe in the power of hard working pictures to tell stories and share ideas.
We are currently looking for an experienced and versatile creative to join our busy team. As well possessing excellent illustration skills, the successful candidate will be a strong visual thinker and problem solver, with the confidence to contribute ideas with wit and originality across our wide and varied range of projects. They will be flexible, organised, able to work to tight deadlines, unafraid of new challenges and passionate about visual communication.
This role may suit a graphic designer or an illustrator, but excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to produce quick, clear and engaging hand-drawn illustration are essential. Our clients include some of the world’s largest corporations, charities and NGOs. As such, we’re looking for a candidate with good general knowledge and a keen interest in science, technology, business and social issues.
- Creating engaging imagery in a variety of styles to suit different client need
- Live-scribing events of any type and size, working on paper as well as digitally Working with clients directly on illustration briefs
- Storyboarding animations
- Meeting clients to receive briefs and discuss projects · Producing artwork for Scriberia’s own marketing and content needs
- Contributing creative ideas to a wide variety of Scriberia projects
- Working with directors to set creative direction on certain projects
What we're looking for?
- A minimum of three years professional experience in a creative role, either as a freelancer or in a permanent position
- Capable and comfortable working through tasks independently as well as part of a team
- Articulate, collaborative, creatively confident, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task and keep a cool head whilst prioritising under pressure
What else is there to know?
- Salary dependent on experience
- Start date: ASAP · 4-month probation
- Join a happy, sociable, creative company
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your role and your skills in a supportive environment
- Monthly massages and exciting lunch & learn programme for staff
How do I apply? Please send your CV and cover letter. In addition, please include an example of your work that you feel demonstrates good visual thinking and tell us why.
Technical Vectorworks Designer
Closing 10 December 2018
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Closing 4 December 2018
- Dynamic Merchandise Ltd
- Melton Mowbray
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Illustrator jobs?
Want to find more Technical Illustrator jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Illustrator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.