IBP Communication Lead
The Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Communications Lead is a critical role which will lead the development of communications assets to support the deployment and adoption of the IBP program across all Sectors, helping PepsiCo become even faster, stronger and better:
- Through world class decision making.
- Synchronized across the enterprise through one aligned plan.
- Automated with critical human intervention, and
- Fueled by next-gen talent, analytics and technologies.
The ultimate goal of the IBP program is to transform how PepsiCo and our Sectors operate, resulting in profitable growth that balances strategic, financial and operational objectives.
The IBP Communications Lead will have a dotted-line reporting structure to the Global Strategy & Transformation Communications team to build a synchronized and integrated communication strategy. The Communications Lead will work closely with Sector and Market Communication Leads to equip them to localize content and execute their plans flawlessly.
The Communications Lead will provide strategic thinking and insight into the development of our overarching communication strategy and plan to build awareness, understanding and a clear call to action for stakeholders. This role will partner across the Global IBP program, specifically with Change Management and Capability (Learning & Development) teams, but also with the Sector Deployment Leads, and Sector HR teams as appropriate.
- Develop a comprehensive IBP communications strategy and executional plans in partnership with Strategy & Transformation Communications, ensuring that the IBP program has a strong and compelling individual identity which is complementary to the broader PepsiCo Strategy & Transformation agenda to enable successful adoption of organizational changes and ultimately achieve our business goals.
- Partner with and provide counsel to senior IBP leadership, strengthening leader visibility to ensure our IBP communications strategy and plan are articulated transparently and clearly.
- Develop foundational and forward-thinking Global IBP communications materials and tools to equip Global and Sector senior leaders as change champions and enable delivery of targeted messages.
- Advise on use of creative storytelling, messaging, multi-media content and a full mix of offline and online channels to drive awareness and engagement and achieve desired outcomes with target audiences.
- Serve as primary liaison with Global S&T Communications, IBP Deployment and Sector Communication colleagues to ensure Sector IBP communication plans are wired and aligned with global strategic plans.
- Partner with Global IBP Change Management Lead to integrate org readiness messaging and Global IBP Capability (Learning & Development) Lead to integrate relevant capability and learning messaging.
- Partner with IBP Sector Deployment Leads to ensure communication messages are impactful and consistent to the end user community.
- Lead internal program communications including Town Halls, newsletters, etc.
- Design and implement supporting change readiness communication materials (e.g., internal presentation materials, training documents, talking points, guidelines, FAQs) in partnership with other IBP Workstream Leads.
- Oversee all strategic program messages and content (planning, writing, graphics, video, O365) and ensure execution to the highest of standards.
- Propose communications processes, governance and accountabilities to ensure successful, sustainable execution of plans.
- Partner with Sector and Market communication points of contact to establish metrics and gain feedback to measure communications effectiveness and progress against objectives to inform further improvement.
- Grow and develop communications talent.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Journalism/PR related area.
- 10+ years of Internal Communications experience.
- Ability to develop team member skills’ and effectively coach and mentor.
- Strict attention to details, excellent organization skills, ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Executive presence and ability to sell the message, with excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Preference for agile software development, system implementation experience, ideally ERP and/or transformation experience.
- Some travel required (post-COVID environment).
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 November 2021
- R/GA London
- London (Remote)
- perm, from remote
Digital Marketing Executive
Closing 21 November 2021
- BGL Group
Closing 28 September 2021
- £45k, plus excellent benefits
Want more IBP Communication Lead jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Director jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Director jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.