Head of Video Editing
Charlotte Tilbury is looking for a Head of Video Editing to join the creative team. The ideal candidate will be extremely creative; a talented post-production wizard who can also coach and lead a team of editors. You will need to be highly confident, work at a very fast pace and have an interest in beauty (the latter is a must).
This is an exciting and varied role that requires a pro-active and capable individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment but can remain calm under pressure.
You will have good leadership skills, be able to enforce and influence deadlines, yet understand when there can be flexibility and command respect from across the business.
- Experience delivering video assets across multiple online and offline channels including: social media, visual merchandising, TVC, OOH.
- Creative editing skills and experienced using: Premiere, After Effects.
- Experience with colour grading (Da Vinci) would be a plus.
- Manage full in-house video workflow from capturing to delivery.
- Manage motion graphic designers and video editors both in house and freelance;
- Responsible for all content quality control through execution of video content;
- Researching and experimenting with new approaches/techniques in an effort to keep the company on the forefront of branded/content development;
- Discover and implement new editing and date storage technologies and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency;
- Good IT skills. Able to understand the process of storage of data and help improving the current scheme.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be extremely creative, can come up with concepts on his/her own without the need of a structured brief;
- Be able to direct and coach others; experience of managing junior editors.
- Be able to work at pace to tight deadlines and juggle changing priorities.
- Be ambitious, eager to learn more and scale up in the team;
- Understand the filmmaking process;
- Be proficient at Adobe Creative Suite;
- Have a big interest in both beauty and fashion;
- Have an eye for proofreading and sense-checking.
About the Charlotte Tilbury Brand:
Charlotte Tilbury understands the power of makeup like no-one else. With over 25 years at the forefront of the makeup industry working with the world’s A-list models, celebrities and designers, Charlotte has poured her best-kept secrets into an edited but ‘all you need’ skincare, make-up and fragrance collection.
She knows more than anyone that when you look good, you feel good and project confidence. You carry yourself differently and, in turn, the world reacts to you in a different way. At the age of thirteen, Charlotte personally discovered the transformative power of makeup. Since then, she has been helping others – starting with her school friends, to the most discerning women around the world today – look their most beautiful.
Charlotte believes that beauty is not an exclusive club and makeup is every woman’s secret weapon! Charlotte has created an uncompromising collection for all modern women who are as likely to do their makeup on the run with a mobile phone in hand as they are to sit down at a vanity table. She has decoded her expertise into essential makeup tricks, tips and tools that are EASY TO CHOOSE, EASY TO USE and IRRESISTIBLE, Charlotte is determined to revolutionise beauty.
At Charlotte Tilbury, we love what we do and strive to be the best. Dare to dream, make it happen, break all the rules - join us in our revolutionary journey and challenge the status quo of the beauty industry.
Closing 27 December 2020
- Blue Zoo Animation Studio
- part time
- £Competitive depending on experience
Production Manager, BBC Studios Events
Closing 11 November 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm, part time
Want more Head of Video Editing jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Sound Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.