Head of Performance Marketing - FarfetchThis job listing has expired
About the department:
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. Currently a team of 14 in London around 100 globally, you have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
About the role:
As the Head of Performance Marketing for Black & White you will create, execute and lead on performance marketing strategies based on commercial objectives. You’ll implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality traffic and customers from around the globe.
You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
What you’ll do:
- You will grow and develop the performance marketing function within Black & White
- You will manage and grow performance activities in PPC, demand side platforms (DSPs) and Affiliate networks
- You will manage marketing budget and forecast to deliver efficient return on investment
- You will test new strategies & channels for increased traffic and revenue
- You will work closely with other digital marketing team members to ensure strategies are in line with other channels
- You will identify opportunity areas for growth and optimization
- You will test, launch and scale digital lead generation through programmatic buying
- You will communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns across the company
- You will be seen as an expert in the performance marketing space and be able to train other team members
- You will manage relationship with vendors, marketing partners, and internal stakeholders
- You will have the opportunity to be involved heavily with the recruitment, training and mentoring of future team members
Who you are:
- You have a degree or equivalent Marketing, Advertising or business qualification
- You have significant experience working in PPC
- You have additional knowledge of real time bidding (RTB) programmatic display buying, retargeting, Facebook ads, and affiliate marketing
- You are a self-starter, with a passion for achieving great things
- You have international marketing experience
- You have passion for digital will enable you to seek new areas/technology/channels for increased customer acquisition
- You are familiar with demand side platforms (DSPs) and adservers (e.g. Doubleclick Bid Manager, Doubleclick Campaign Manager)
- You have experience working with PPC and social bid management tools (e.g. Adobe Media Optimizer, Kenshoo, Marin)
- You have previous experience using Adwords scripts to automate campaigns and grow revenue
- You must have good analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of excel
- You have Advanced level experience of using Google Analytics (or similar web analytics platform)
- You have demonstrable interest for ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You are commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- You are able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have an understanding of attribution models and DMPs
- You have an understanding of luxury fashion a bonus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Studio Manager - Branding Agency
Closing 14 December 2017
- Tomorrow Recruitment
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Communications and Design Officer FTC
Closing 15 December 2017
- AF Selection
- West Midlands
- £25,694 to 32,164 p/a
Want more Head of Performance Marketing - Farfetch jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.