Head of Digital Marketing (Customer)
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky premium TV package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
What you’ll do:
- Define and deliver a sophisticated, data-led digital marketing strategy that delivers growth in customer revenue
- Identify audience headroom opportunities and build the case for further investment in digital media
- Take a ‘full-funnel’ view of digital marketing and seek to optimise across marketing channel mix (programmatic display/social & search)
- Lead a team culture that is passionate about driving performance against targets on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis
- Provide clear, concise, and action-orientated updates to senior partners in trading forums regularly
- Work with our agency teams to plan our quarterly execution strategies and be quick to adjust on plans to deliver greater efficiency or growth
- Develop a plan to improve Sky’s first party data collection in order to improve conversion strategies
- Work closely with our internal Data & Analytics team to establish a roadmap of improvements in our data and audience targeting capabilities.
- You’ll champion the development of creative that is digital first and draws on standard methodology principles for creative execution in digital channels
What you’ll bring:
- Digital Marketing experience across all channels – programmatic display, social and search (paid and organic)
- Experience in defining and delivering customer demand-driving strategies
- Commercial, ideally with experience of working in a trading environment
- Familiarity with relevant digital marketing tools and platforms
- Hands-on, committed and collaborative with the ability to operate at high pace
- Experience in test and learn strategies
- Excellent essential communication and strong analytical skills
- An empowering team leader who is also able to engage, listen and collaborate with multiple internal departments to deliver cross-team solutions
- Experience in collaborating and working with the demands of multiple senior partners
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the team that are redefining digital to build the most immersive and engaging digital experience in the country. In digital commerce we are a hard-working multi-disciplinary team, working in the fast-paced environment that is digital transformation.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of best-in-class Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our outstanding office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work,
- So we're happy to support you as much as we can with flexible shift patterns.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Social Media and Community Manager
Closing 9 December 2022
Internal Communications Manager
Closing 5 February 2023
Closing 16 December 2022
- ITV Creative
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Head of Digital Marketing (Customer) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.