Head of Creative ServicesThis job listing has expired
Reputable professional services brand is going through an exciting time and bring all its creative resources in-house. Due to this they are looking for a creative services manager/head of studio person to assist in this process and build the internal agency/studio from scratch!
The new service offering will continue to develop basic printed materials such as Brochures, Sales Aids, Fast Facts, Leaflets, Articles and Event Materials as well as expand its offering to a full service creative department that will deliver integrated campaigns by adding digital executions such as Email, Web Banners, Web Pages, Animated Infographics and other Rich Media assets.
The role will be managing a newly created in-house creative services department/agency with a Design Lead and Account Lead reporting in to him/her. This person will be responsible for:
1) Business Management
- Manage a multidisciplinary creative services offering
- Helping to implement a new cloud-based creative development work-flow system
- Develop and drive the relaunch of the in-house agency to the company client base
- re-position and rebrand service offering
- develop integrated communications plan to create awareness of new offering
- Help manage the transition of current creative projects from the current 3rd party provider to the new team
- Identify and implement best-in-class agency processes and procedures to optimize and streamline stakeholder engagement and creative development process
- Lead, inspire, manage the in-house department which will be comprised of 2 direct reports (1 Creative Lead, 1 Account Lead) and a team of several full-time and freelances under each of those department leads
- Manage and cultivate the company’s internal stakeholder client relationships
- manage client base as they move through the transition from 3rd party provider to in-house solution and all the changes that will come with the new processes and engagement model
- collaborate with internal clients, including marketing team members, lawyers, staff, and designers globally
- Manage workflow volumes of team
- forecast work
- manage freelance staff to support volume of work
- Assisting in Recruiting the newly formed team
2) Creative Management
- Along with the Creative Lead, be the company’s Brand Ambassador
- Along with the Creative Lead, be the firm's internal expert on visual identity and its application across a wide range of different printed and electronic materials
- Help streamline and optimize utilization of the Brand
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of projects are on brand
- Provide on-going feedback and guidance for account and creative team and their projects as needed
Experience & Knowledge
- 10+ Years Experience in an agency, in-house agency, or combination of both
- Business minded, results oriented, process oriented
- Planning and forecasting experience
- Management of a team (7 full-time staff plus several freelancers as needed)
- Experience developing a new team
- Presentation skills that inspire and excite clients and colleagues
- Thorough understanding of print and digital design best practice
- Excellent visual awareness and attention to detail
- Empathetic with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Design experience preferred
About the company
As a global reputable professional services brand, they help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. But as the world changes, so do their clients’ needs. That’s why they have a long history of adapting to suit the times and keeping their focus on what matters most to their clients.
They are a global business that’s managed locally. This allows them them always keep their clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do. For over two centuries and more than seven generations they’ve grown and developed their expertise in tandem with their clients’ needs and interests.
The company culture and core values of Integrity, Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence are fundamental to their success, and it is important they reflect them in everything they do.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Client Facing Project Manager
Closing 22 July 2018
- Gemini People
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 20 July 2018
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Head of Creative Services jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.