Head of Content
Explore a connected marketplace:
We connect data, markets and customers to create a comprehensive, trusted view of the global commodities markets. For our customers, the intelligence we provide is empowering, which as a result influences thousands of decisions across supply chains every single day. We believe the right culture has the same effect. Our culture empowers our people, giving them the confidence and inspiration they need to achieve their aspirations, thrive on innovation and explore more.
This is a business critical role, you will be the ICIS story-teller, ensuring our products and brand engage with the target audiences by positioning products, clearly, effectively and makes we stand out from everyone else in the marketplace. You will need the ability to see the world the way our customers see it.
- The Head of Content develops and oversees an integrated content strategy that encompasses channel selection and focus, marketing editorial governance, and metrics to be applied and aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
- They are responsible for all marketing content across the business being integrated and aligned to support business objectives. The Head of Content enables structured content creation capabilities through the implementation of models and processes for sourcing information, analyzing, and creating content.
- The role holder designs and implements measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content put out by the business against the business’s operational objectives and strategies.
- Developing effective messaging and building content architecture components of the go-to-market plan to support and grow the business, including prioritising and aligning target audiences, and cut through a competitive market.
- Partner with leaders across the business (e.g. product management, sales, campaign marketing, customer success, strategy, events and editorial teams) to deliver an aligned set of messaging and content that achieve corporate objectives.
- Be obsessed with understanding and improving how our customers engage with our brand, products and services, and what this means for the messaging and content we create.
- Leads a team that produces content and campaign assets in our Philippines campaign production team and work with internal video, digital and written production resources to ensure content delivery to time and quality.
- The Head of Content, working with the brand team, oversees all the content put out by the business to the media through, direct mail, email, interviews, collateral, videos, podcasts, newsletters.
- The Head of Content also manages and oversees all of the business’s social media channels in regard to content, promotion, consumer engagement, customer service, performance management, and listings. They expand and oversees the social media development tools and processes in order to facilitate actionable insights that inform strategic decision-making for the business’s social media presence and content.
- Manage the hiring, development and retention of customer insight, experience talent, act as a mentor to key content department personnel, ensuring a steady, gradual improvement in professional skills.
- They will play a consultancy role for the wider marketing departments offering strategic counsel in their content planning, development, as well as overall strategies for key events and projects inclusive of major business conferences, and other key initiatives.
Skills and behaviours:
- Considerable years working in a high-ranking position in the field of communications, preferably as a Senior Content Marketer.
- The candidate for this position must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form. In a leadership capacity, the effectiveness of this department will be to the extent that there is clear, consistent, communications and convey value propositions and the value of our services.
- The Head of Content will also have a strong ability to engage and persuade varying audiences even on technical subjects.
- Needs to demonstrate an ability to clearly present complex business strategies concisely and persuasively to executives and key stakeholders.
- The Head of Content must be an individual who has additionally had vast experience and success driving and managing social media strategies for a business in a highly competitive environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence people at all levels across all disciplines to ensure successful outcomes (both internally & externally).
- Demonstrated skills in messaging, positioning offerings that reflect our customers pain points.
- Senior management level experience in strategic planning & execution.
- Strong commercial acumen and with a track record of delivering commercial success with experience in analytical and metric thinking and planning and strong research ability.
- Driven, passionate, motivated individual.
- Ability to drive performance and influence culture and outcomes.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact us.
Senior Creative, Digital Content Manager
Closing 20 March 2021
- Estee Lauder
Communications Manager – Global IT
Closing 23 March 2021
Want more Head of Content jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Director jobs, Strategy Manager jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.