Head of Content, XpertHR UK
Explore the human side of data:
With over 10,000 resources at our disposal, we provide indispensable industry information for the HR sector across the UK, the US and the Netherlands. We empower organizations to make the right decisions around their people. At the same time, we’re creating an inclusive, people-focused environment of our own. A culture where individuals with ambition, curiosity and ideas can make an impact. Where you can think big, aim high and explore more.
As the Head of Content, UK you will be responsible for planning, directing, and implementing a variety of content and people development programs including the following:
- Building people development culture: Drive culture of empowerment and development to evolve existing high performing team to an engaged and inspired team.
- Sustaining caliber of premium product offering: Managing and motivating team to continue to deliver outstanding product NPS scores relating to content offerings.
- Developing and delivering content strategy and operational excellence: Developing and delivering an agile yet future-proof content strategy, roadmap, and operations to support current and evolving business needs.
- Driving a successful stakeholder-centric culture: Using expertise and influence to drive a stakeholder-centric delivery culture across the team – understanding and meeting customer/prospect workflows and pain points guiding results-based content marketing, providing effective sales enablement, and tightly engaging with ProdTech on planning and delivering product roadmaps and innovations.
- Driving tech-enabled process improvements and solutions: Partnering with internal stakeholders such as our Production team and Product and Technology squads, to innovate and deliver feature enhancements, new products and process improvements.
- Leading with Data: Identifying the most important data to consider for the setting of KPIs, priorities and dashboards. Using data to drive commercial decisions and growth opportunities for the product and priorities for the team.
What we are looking for:
- Recognised as successful leader of a high performing content function in a content-focused digital product.
- Passion and energy for creating an engaged employee proposition with the aim of retaining and growing talent across the team.
- Experienced with releasing major new content-based products/product features to market, from collaborative conceptualisation to execution to post-release content management.
- Excellent ability to leverage customer engagements into positive commercial outcomes by content team.
- Outstanding skills at leading teams and content through transformative change.
- Strong capability with identifying team-learning needs and developing solutions to meet capability gaps.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong budget management.
JD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (business, HR, law) is preferred, but not essential.
Some national and international travel may be required (5% time).
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact us.
Associate Digital Brand Manager
Closing 22 December 2020
Social Media Manager - Paid Social
Closing 28 December 2020
Want more Head of Content, XpertHR UK jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.