Head of Agile Delivery, Prestigious Publishing/Media
Head of Agile Delivery - Prestigious Publishing/Media Organisation
This will give you a chance to work with one of the world's most prestigious publishing/media companies who constantly pushing the boundaries in the digital space.
This is an exciting opportunity to truly partner with a business, working with leading clients and project teams across the entirety of the Group. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has helped coach an organisation to be as Agile as they can be. You would have ideally had a position in a media agency or publishing house but we will not rule out any passionate Experienced head of Agile.
* Work alongside, support, and motivate delivery teams, and manage stakeholder expectations
* Manage and coach the team to ensure product, project and roadmap delivery using the appropriate methodologies
* Work with the Product and Platform teams to define the roadmap
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning processes internally to ensure that work can be completed versus capacity and business need
* Encourage a culture of innovation and value add; inspiring creative thinking whilst focussing on outcome, putting value and purpose first
* Provide constructive challenge to senior management on change proposals
* Design and implement a continuous delivery strategy
* Ensure peer to peer communication and mentorship with the technology leadership team
Ideal experience required
* Extensive experience in scrum/project management/delivery management or an associated area
* A deep understanding of the product development cycle from project inception to final delivery and continuous delivery
* Experience of influencing senior level executives including C level
* The ability to motivate others to achieve complex and challenging objectives through an influential nature
* An understanding of both transitional and transformational change management, ideally with experience
* A proven ability to determine and report on key project metrics to stakeholders
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate's will receive a salary between £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Head of Agile Delivery, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager, Delivery manager, Scrum Master, Kanban, Scrumban, Agency, Web, Media, Ecommerce, Project Manager, Publishing, Digital Project Manager, Scrum, Digital, Technical Project Manager, Testing, Test, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Web applications, content management systems, software development,
Project Manager - Agency, Kent, Digital
Closing 18 June 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Creative Project Manager - Blue Mount
Closing 8 June 2018
- Blue Mount (UK) Ltd
Want more Head of Agile Delivery, Prestigious Publishing/Media jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Technical Director jobs, Account Director jobs, Managing Director jobs, Project Manager jobs, Floor Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.