Head Of Digital Marketing - Misspap
Marketing to develop acquisition and retention strategies across biddable/paid media, affiliate marketing, SEO and email/CRM. In addition to being a rare expert across the aforementioned areas, you’ll be able to manage a substantial digital budget, have a can-do attitude and be a great communicator at every level of the organisation.
This hands-on role requires daily performance monitoring and optimisation to ensure that aggressive business goals are met. As such, you will be highly analytical and provide leadership and support to your team and key stakeholders within the business such as Trading, Brand, Operations, Finance and eCommerce.
Note: Since this is a senior role in a rapidly-expanding, entrepreneurial organisation, you will need to possess genuine gravitas, confidence and positivity in order to add-value at a Leadership level. In return we are offering a career defining opportunity working for an exciting, ambitious retail brand on a truly global stage.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to …
- Plan, deliver and evolve all digital marketing activity, including Paid Media, SEO, Affiliate marketing, email/CRM and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities against agreed KPIs and make recommendations to stakeholders in-line with business objectives and priorities.
- Identify trends and insights from data and use that the inform performance and budget optimisation.
- Work collaboratively with other teams/departments (e.g. Brand and Creative) to ensure collective and cohesive campaign execution.
- Evaluate the customer journey across relevant digital touch points to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Drive digital marketing innovation, agile ways-of-working and a culture of continual test-and-learn/improvement across the department.
The ideal candidate has a strong B2C retail background, in fast-paced, ‘trading led’ environments. Suffice to say, a broad and deep knowledge of the aforementioned acquisition and retention channels is essential while a background or interest in apparel/fashion is an added-bonus.
What you'll get as a Digital Marketing Manager…
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Company's Bonus.
- Share Schemes.
- Company's Pension Plan.
- 40% discount on all boohoo group stock.
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.
Communications Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Closing 26 October 2020
- Adecco Global IM
- £26,000 to 29,000 per annum
Paid Media Executive- Boohoo
Closing 24 October 2020
Want more Head Of Digital Marketing - Misspap jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Media Planner jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.