Hardware Marketing Manager - Google
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience launching marketing activities that leverage more than one brand while maintaining consistency.
- Experience in B2B sales and marketing through media or channel.
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing. Experience in B2B2C marketing.
- Media planning and buying experience. Experience of working with external agencies and agents, e.g. advertising agencies, designers, photographers.
- Campaign measurement experience (e.g. managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals).
- Channel Marketing (e.g wholesale) and marketing budget responsibility experience.
- Experience of working cross-functionally with product development, social media, relationship marketing, sales and channel management and support to drive truly integrated marketing campaigns.
- Proven success negotiating with partners to create experiences that support your brand and products.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Within Industry Marketing, the Pro Marketing team leads Google Hardware’s Marketing initiatives across EMEA for the professional channel - the customers that professionally install Google Hardware products on behalf of consumers in heating, electronics, security and construction. It’s a fast-moving and competitive sector that supports growth and spreads the Google Hardware message even further.
The EMEA Hardware Pro Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading Google Hardware's Marketing within the professional channel, in wholesale distribution, awareness and installer communications.
Reporting into the Head of EMEA Industry Marketing, you will own initiatives driving awareness, engagement and conversion aimed at professional installers of Google Hardware products.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Manage the Pro Marketing strategy, delivery of marketing plan, measurement and budget for Google Hardware in EMEA - with a particular focus on the UK, France, the Netherlands and Northern Europe. Deliver the Pro Marketing strategy for Google Hardware in EMEA in collaboration with our internal media, .com, e-mail and content partners.
- Develop short/long-term co-marketing programs with strategic partners. Develop programs to drive awareness, pipeline growth and conversion, and partner with agencies to execute on B2B, B2C and B2B2C media buys and creative.
- Work with development, creative and external agency leads to ensure that nest.com/eu/pro reflects Google Hardware’s offers and positioning. Ensure that the Global Services (Pro) Sales organization has the insights, tools, capabilities and clear direction to deliver marketing support to our customers.
- Manage the implementation of Nest marketing into our Pro distribution partners and work with them to increase awareness of Nest in the channel, share of voice of Nest and Google Hardware, and promotion of Nest products.
- Check the compliance of Nest distribution partners against the Nest brand guidelines, including adherence to copy guidance, correct use of imagery and correct interpretation of the Nest brand. Provide the Nest Pro Sales team with briefings on deployment of Nest marketing into the distribution channel.
Digital Marketing Executive
Closing 10 January 2019
- 24 Seven
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Closing 14 December 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.