Group Creative Director
Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency in a world where consumer behaviour and technology are catalysts for social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect. For more information visit our website.
Building progressive new brands and helping reposition the world’s most prominent companies through experience design. As a global design practice within Publicis Sapient, we are responsible for products and services used by millions of people every day. A multi-national team of over 500 designers, creatives, researchers and experience technologists with a 30-year track record of innovation.
We’re searching for a highly experienced and multidisciplinary Group Creative Director to serve as Experience Design Lead for the Consumer Products industry in the UK. This individual will drive the level of craft, innovation and impact of our work in Experience across some of the world’s leading consumer brands. As one of the few design teams in the world that works in unison with global-reach management consultancy and enterprise-scale engineering and AI, you will put your diverse skillset to use in collaboration with Publicis Sapient’s technology, strategy and data practices to make long-lasting change.
You will be a key partner of the Publicis Sapient leadership within consumer products, actively engage with clients, drive growth for the vertical by leading pitches and be responsible for the impact of Experience Design for clients including Unilever, Nestle and Bang & Olufsen.
- Demonstrable experience leading design and innovation projects (agency or in-house).
- A diverse portfolio which demonstrates outstanding craft and strategic thinking.
- Proven ability to concept and execute ideas that help major brands succeed digitally.
- Expert knowledge of a broad range of tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Principle, Adobe suite).
- A multidisciplinary skillset, from understanding product design to strategy to brand.
- An excellent communicator of their work.
- Knowledge of best-practices in design and customer experience alongside industry trends.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Experience working with global brands and their local markets.
- You have built and led diverse design teams at scale.
- Experience with Exec-level clients (c-suite a bonus).
Qualities that set you apart:
- You have a background in design and are comfortable conceptualising and developing the user journey of a product or service.
- You have shown entrepreneurial spirit as a proven self-starter who is energetic, pragmatic and welcoming of ambiguous challenges.
- You are able to combine world-class craft with strategic thinking and have an understanding of the business impact of design.
- You understand narrative structure.
- You are comfortable partnering directly with a client, understanding their needs, influencing.
- Their thinking and turning them into design solutions.
- Prior experience with a major consumer products brand.
- Benefits include 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you and your family (pre-existing conditions included), pension scheme.
- Unique learning opportunities from a company with practices of strategy and consulting, experience design and enterprise-scale engineering all working collaboratively.
- Flexible working continuing through the challenges of Covid-19. All of our Experience Design teams are currently working remotely and will continue to remain flexible into 2022.
Want more Group Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.