Graphics Designer- IMImobile
Purpose of Job:
IMImobile is a cloud communications software and solutions provider that enables companies to use mobile and digital technologies to improve and automate customer experience and engagement. IMImobile’s cloud software platform leads over 42 billion messages and 44 billion commerce transactions a year across the world. Organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Foxtons, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, AT&T, MTN, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public sector organisations in India, US and the UK.
IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices in Hyderabad, Little Rock, Toronto, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,100 employees worldwide. Healthcare Communications is a standalone Company under the umbrella of IMImobile, employing circa 70 staff based predominantly in the North of the country but with a few outliers who work predominantly from home.
The Transformation Manager role requires working collaboratively with the Vice President of Transformation to design, implement, and lead multiple clients through organisational change efforts of varying size and complexity and to simultaneously support our Commercial UK team in achieving sales targets within healthcare organisations.
Contribute to the strategy of the Tramsformation Team and it’s subsequent delivery.
This role will also predominantly utilise change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results for our clients, behavioural changes; crafting change strategy, assessing partner impacts and interpersonal readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, training, and behavioural change solutions, and measuring efficiency to improve organisation, group, and at times, individual, performance.
The role may involve travel to client sites/exhibitions etc.
Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties):
- Work closely with Senior Management, Commercial team, Project Managers, and all relevant Stakeholders.
- Research market initiatives and developments and communicate to the wider team.
- Travel to and work at client sites where necessary together with remote work where practicable.
- Lead Transformation project teams in support of different project workstreams, and manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and achievements
- Lead, guide and support multiple workstream leads/consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Analyse data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and road maps across multiple workstreams where required.
- Mentor and guide project team members.
- Work with account director, principal or partner in identifying other areas of sales opportunities/account expansion within the same project.
- Educate and coach project team members, sponsors, and functional leaders on change management principles, tools, and their roles in effective change
- Recommend appropriate new or revised change management tools and practices
- Write project case studies
- Attend sales meetings/presentations when requested in either a support or lead role.
- Deputise for the VP of Transformation
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
- Have a relevant degree level education or equivalent experience in the working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be confident communicating with both tech and non-tech people, and working with remote teams.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- A minimum of 3 years client facing experience.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Basic quantitative analysis skills.
- Project Costing and cost modelling.
- Business Case development.
- Client facing consulting experience.
- Ability to develop strong relationships within the company and with third parties.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Ability to set and meet objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Good judgement.
- IT literate.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Trainee Assistant Designer, Graphics / Print
Closing 14 December 2021
- River Island
- £Competitive + Benefits
Closing 28 October 2021
- £29,924 per annum
Closing 18 December 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.