OVERVIEW – ROLE PURPOSE:
E! International is looking for a creatively ambitious, highly skilled and driven Designer to join our team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the role will be responsible for delivering innovative design and motion graphics ideas and executions. The ideal candidate will strive to continuously raise the creative bar, adapt to the changing media landscape, media consumption habits and creative trends in order to promote our shows in unique and innovative ways across all international markets.
- Visualises, creates and produces original and truly engaging design solutions across all media—mostly broadcast—according to a brief, timeline and budget as agreed.
- Develop and deliver on-air and off air brand assets and design projects.
- Integral in raising the creative standard, ambition and effectiveness of our creative output in our on-air and off air work.
- Contributes towards building and evolving the brand identity.
- Is flexible in the role within the team and within the company, including working on marketing reels, Ad Sales spots and other Off-Air work.
- Communicates throughout the stages of production to other departments within the company.
- Able to confidently pitch and present ideas to the team and stakeholders.
- Discusses and listens to feedback from multiple department heads constructively and provides solutions.
- Offers a range of creative routes, where appropriate, as part of the creative development process.
- Effectively and quickly produce production assets for multiple feeds following brand guidelines.
- Is an engaged and enthusiastic team member, proactively sharing ideas and best practice.
- Be creatively ambitious.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of relevant designer/animator on-air and off air experience.
- Exceptional design skills, notably typography, color and composition.
- Experience concepting and storyboarding motion and static designs for on-air and off air.
- Proficient in After Effects 2D motion graphics (Cinema 4D a plus).
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Thorough understanding of on-air, print, digital and social media platform delivery requirements.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, California.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Fluency in second language other than English.
- Must be a team player who is responsible, accurate, creative, organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to multitask and develop multiple projects within a tight timeframe and quick turnover.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eagle eye for detail and thoroughness.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a television broadcast, advertising or creative agency environment.
- A passion for television and popular culture in general.
- A clear understanding of current trends in the industry, on channel, social media, OTT, etc.
- A real and genuine desire to go that extra mile. To break down the barriers of creativity across mediums, and win some awards in the process.
- Creative thinker with the skills and imagination to produce eye-catching promotions, shorts and interstitials.
- The ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and within a prescribed budget.
- Good interpersonal skills, both in contributing to the creative team, the overall On-Air team and in representing the department throughout the company.
- Be nice.
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 22 October 2019
- Monster Energy
Graphic Designer - Nasty Gal
Closing 22 October 2019
- Los Angeles
Want more Graphics Designer/Animator jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.