Graphics Associate - FinTech
Graphics Associate, Permanent, West End, £37,000 per annum.
An extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful FinTech start-up company has just become available with our new client.
Based in the West End, this unique opportunity will suit an ambitious and forward-thinking creative who is fully up to speed with the latest technologies and trends. You will work closely with the friendly, innovative owners of the company to establish a strong brand and create a prominent market-leading online presence on their social media channels. You will also be responsible for creating bespoke attention-grabbing and conceptual presentations and be fully involved in their exciting new marketing campaigns.
This really is a fantastic position for an experienced and talented creative to exhibit their innovative creativity and skills in an exciting and strong emerging FinTech market. This role will be PowerPoint and Design focused, so the successful candidate will need to be adaptable and have a strong digital, graphics and presentations background. Experience with working with Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe packages is essential.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Directly reporting to the owner, you will be responsible for the output of all presentations and design functions for the company.
- Designing impactful marketing collateral, branding, website designs and digital marketing.
- Designing and producing collateral, such as: brochures, animations, infographics, adverts, social media content and images.
- Producing creative, branded bespoke PowerPoint templates and presentations.
- Designing graphics for presentations using Photoshop and Adobe.
- Proofreading and improving copies.
- Assisting with website content updates and rolling out new functions.
Key skills required:
- 3-5 years creative experience.
- Fully aware and conversant with current design trends.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with a strong proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Experience of using Adobe software including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- A real passion to establish and promote a new FinTech company.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Very organised and driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent proofreading.
This is a pivotal and very exciting time for this company, so this is a great opportunity for a passionate and driven creative. You will be joining at a time of rapid growth and will be responsible for shaping the Marketing and Presentations function, so this is an absolutely integral role to the business. With a great working atmosphere in a stunning location - coupled with an excellent salary - this is a highly sought-after position.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Furniture Designer (6 months FTC)
Closing 5 December 2019
- temp, temp to perm
Graphic Designer (MCQ)
Closing 5 December 2019
- Alexander McQueen
Want more Graphics Associate - FinTech jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Production Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.