Graphics Specialist, Permanent, West End - Green Park, £50,000 per annum.
Our client is a friendly and professional boutique asset management company based in beautiful offices in the bustling West End. They are now looking for a talented Graphics Specialist to join their Creative Team.
You will be responsible for the creation and output of clean, professional presentations using Word, Excel and - most predominately - PowerPoint. This will make up about 50% of the role. Along with being a DTP Specialist, you will also be a capable Designer who has experience of working with Adobe packages, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. You will need to have an understanding of branding projects and have the ability to come up with exciting proposals which will help drive the new updated brand and project the image they have created.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DTP and design specialist who is looking to develop their knowledge further in a well-established team. This is a highly varied role which offers lots of scope, variety and lots of opportunity for growth. Along with a very competitive salary and bonus structure, our client is renowned for its inclusive, warm working environment and culture.
- Working with and assisting the Head Designer to ensure design requests are delivered within the set deadlines, including liaising with internal clients at all levels of seniority to clarify communication objectives and deadlines.
- Using InDesign PowerPoint to create high standard, compelling marketing and in-house collateral and presentations to the company’s corporate style.
- Managing the production of presentations and new documents, ensuring all work produced is of a high standard, following the company’s corporate style.
- Working with various stakeholders to design and produce a wide range of print and digital marketing materials including brochures, guides, advertising, marketing and event materials, sales pitches, presentations, banners invitations, digital assets, business development materials, posters and flyers.
- Supporting the roll out of the new brand to all marketing material and create associated new documents (presentations, banners, internal and external emails). Participate in all ad hoc branding projects and the production of branded collateral and material.
- Retaining the firm's brand guidelines with best practice and training staff.
- Exploring new creative ideas and opportunities, pushing innovative design ideas, whilst ensuring that all external and internal marketing collateral reflects the firm's brand attributes and conveys its image and message in a professional manner.
- Working with external design agencies to ensure all work is delivered on time and to a high standard. Managing and enhancing the completion and update procedures of all standard documents and reports.
- Develop, modify or acquire images used for projects, with a strong competency for retouching and adjusting images in Adobe Photoshop.
- Managing and controlling the quality and layout of library of documents, both updating of existing documents and production of new, through strict application of the Corporate Identity guidelines.
- Minimum of five years of design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising design, graphic design, digital design or related fields
- Highly experienced in working with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Basic understanding of web design technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Strong presentation skills with excellent knowledge of design and typography.
- Excellent communicator who has the ability to translate ideas into practice.
- Experience with rebranding is beneficial.
- Must be flexible and have demonstrable design skills.
- A keen eye for detail with a creative mind.
- Experience in designing for a corporate audience - ideally in financial services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced creative to grow their career in an exciting position within a friendly, corporate environment. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
Senior Game Designer
Closing 27 May 2020
- Square Enix
Closing 25 May 2020
- Electronic Arts
Want more Graphic Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.