We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a small and friendly in house design team for our client in Worcester!
This role would suit someone who enjoys working on a variety of design jobs, where the tasks can differ daily and where you can expand your creativity within an interesting market.
You will be part of a well-established global company and as a mid-Senior level candidate; you will be working under the guidance (and alongside) 4 graphic designers and a 3D product designer.
About the Role:
The position is split between packaging artwork and graphic design, with the opportunity to show off your creative flare within product design.
- Branding and logo design.
- Creating product concepts, which includes visuals, graphics and patterns.
- Researching seasonal trends for inspiration.
- Laying up presentations to showcase concepts to clients.
- Working with customers and using style guides for Licensed ranges.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- A foundation degree, HND or degree in graphic design or a similar design subject. (not essential based on quality of portfolio)
- A sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite; in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Office would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of art working and setting up design for print.
- Illustrative ability would be a great addition
- Efficient and well organised with a great work ethic.
- Able to work accurately to tight deadlines, especially under pressure.
- A strong team player, but competent to work independently when required.
- Open-minded, enthusiastic and able to express oneself in a professional manner.
- Creative flair with an eye for detail and commercial sense.
- Knowledge and willingness to learn processes to do with our product base.
- An avid interest in design and trends.
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 November 2022
- My Local News
- Hemel Hempstead
£22,000 to 26,000 per annum
Product Designer (Intermediate/Graduate level)
Closing 16 November 2022
- Adecco Global IM
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.