If you are a graphic designer with a passion for the beauty sector, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! I am on the lookout for a talented graphic designer to join a Birmingham based business who specialise in the distribution of a stunning collection of beauty products and services. With projects spanning print and digital across both trade and consumer campaigns, this role will offer versatility and diversity to keep a creative mind engaged and excited.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an SME in the beauty sector where you will be the sole graphic designer, providing you with total ownership and autonomy over your work and offering you the chance to add significant value to this passionate team. From concept to delivery across print and digital platforms, you will work closely with the marketing manager to create top class campaigns. From branding and logos to flyers and leaflets, from web banners and social media assets to photography to retouching, you will take a lead on anything and everything creative for this excellent brand.
* Design of print collateral - flyers, leaflets, posters, business cards, exhibition stands.
* Design for digital - including website pages, web banners, social media graphics.
* Creating on-trend packaging designs for a range of beauty products that will effectively target the relevant audience.
* Liaising with suppliers effectively (e.g. identifying the best printers and instructing accordingly).
* Understanding of the beauty industry is preferable.
* Ability to work on PC.
* Knowledge of Wordpress, Spot (Pantone), Process (CMYK) printing and Litho printing.
* Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom).
* Savviness of creative trends in the health and beauty world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a stellar graphic designer who enjoys working with autonomy, carrying concepts through to delivery and getting passionate about health and beauty products and services. My client is open to a permanent or part-time candidate looking for 3 days a week.
Based just outside of central Birmingham you can easily reach this company via car from areas across the West Midlands including Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Dudley, Coleshill and Walsall. If you could be the graphic designer I am looking for, please get in touch today!
Graphic Designer, £27000-£32000, Birmingham, Health and Beauty, Permanent or Part-time.
Graphic Designer/Artworker - In-house Studio
Closing 3 August 2019
- Just gr8 Recruitment
- £18,000 to 25,000 p/a
Senior 2D Designer
Closing 31 July 2019
start August 2019
- £250 to 300 /day
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.