Universal Studios Hollywood is looking for a talented, self-motivated and ambitious Graphic Designer to join the Content Marketing Team. A key creative role tasked with designing, maintaining and executing branded content for Universal Studios Hollywood and Marketing / Sales efforts. The ideal candidate will also have a keen understanding of Social Media and content deliverables within the Social space.
• Conceptualize and execute day-to-day graphic design support across various campaigns, social media, advertising, branded content and sales collateral.
• Work along side content creators, project mangers, designers and agency contributors to help create compelling design which delivers on business prioritizes.
• Execute projects from concept to final delivery, including all versioning, resizing, etc.
• Retouching and compositing of photo assets within timely manner.
• Implementation of Social Media Best Practices for Social Media creative content (memes, snapchat filters, countdowns, etc.).
• Design and animate creative assets for short form motion graphics including cinemagraphs, breakthroughs, lower thirds, fly-ins, etc.
• Produce creative solutions that maintain design intent & quality standards.
• Provide creative design & development, including communicating visual ideas to Management.
• Brainstorm & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
• Prepare for projects by doing image & comparable research.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage several projects concurrently.
• Understanding of maintaining a brand’s voice and executing a consistent design look throughout a campaign.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant major, strongly preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of proven and relevant design experience.
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products – Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Passion for creative and innovation.
• Highly creative with a keen eye for graphic design.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Strong photo retouching and compositing skills.
• Stays abreast of current and shifting trends. Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to emerging platforms/new media.
• Ability to maintain the brand voice and execute a consistent design.
• Comfortably participate in internal brainstorms and provide design solutions.
• Be able to prioritize work load, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational & multi-tasking skills.
• Strong design sensibilities.
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Closing 19 September 2019
- Victorias Secret
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- Los Angeles
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.