The opportunity has arisen for a creative Graphic Designer to join a Design team assisting with the branding of key client content for print and digital. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level to senior Designer to work closely with one client at first instance and potential to expand to other areas of the business.
The role will include producing graphics across the print and digital spheres. The ideal candidate must have experience working on events and branding; creative and be proficient with all Adobe Creative software. Must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail.
You will be based in their offices in Camberley, Surrey working Sundays from home then Monday to Thursday in the offices - hours: 7.30am to 4pm.
Key tasks include:
The role requires a varied skill set and the ability to work across a diverse range of creative:
* Event branding (large and small scale).
* Marketing campaign collateral (adverts and editorial creative).
* Proposals and reports.
* CAD drawings (Plus).
* Website graphics.
* Conference presentations and graphics.
* Digital advertising.
* Social media graphics.
* Creating a strong event brand that is brought to life across all event collateral.
* Working closely with the event team to produce high quality events graphics.
* Strong organisational skills and good teamwork ethic.
* Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suites; particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* A strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, CAD and 3D graphics is also desirable.
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritizing workload.
* Able to ensure that creativity and branding is consistent.
* Whilst not a necessity, a passion for travel or golf is desirable.
* If you can speak or understand Arabic is a plus.
You will be based in their offices in Camberley, Surrey working Sundays from home then Mondays to Thursdays in the office - hours: 7.30am to 4pm.
If this is the role for you then please apply with an up-to-date CV and link to your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Freelance Magazine Designer
Closing 6 December 2019
- JFN Productions Ltd
- temp, temp to perm, part time, from remote
- £1,000 per issue
Junior Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 17 November 2019
- Chalfont St Peter
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.