This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team driving RB through an exciting direct to consumer journey. This is the first in-house design led role, giving great opportunity for both personal and career development. Over the last six months, we have seen an increased focus and growth across our ecommerce channels, including D2C sites.
What you will be doing:
- Support the EU D2C team in the achieving financial and growth objectives with effective creative and messaging to drive incremental revenue
- Working with EU D2C Growth team and agency partners to deliver web, email, social and video ads
- Working with EU D2C consumer experience team and agency partners to deliver assets and requirements for CRO and Web Testing
- Work closely with Brand marketing teams, Durex, Scholl and Enfamil to support brand campaigns and create designs within each brand’s guidelines, ensuring creative are on-brand, according to brief, accurate and high quality
- Monitoring all aspects of collaterals production from final artwork to final delivery
- Ensure record keeping of all marketing artwork in soft and hard copy for easy reference
- Close liaison with advertising agencies when necessary for certain marketing campaign
What we are looking for:
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating all types of digital design (website, emails, social, animated content) across various customer touch points within FMCG/CPG and related industries
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a digital agency preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and InVision
- Aftereffects and video editing skills and experience is advantageous
- Understanding of other European Languages would be advantageous
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what's needed
- Tech Savvy and knowledgeable in current trends, innovations and best practices in ecommerce and DTC
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Other jobs you may be interested in
App Product Designer – UI / UX – Messaging Apps for Critical Services
Closing 8 March 2022
Digital Design Lead
Closing 15 March 2022
- Sports Direct
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.