Fantastic job for a Graphic Designer to join this young, fast paced direct-to-consumer life insurance distribution business, based in Slough, Berkshire.
The business has big ambitions in the UK market and is working to grow its existing life insurance brands, whilst also looking at new opportunities such as launching new products, new brands and moving into categories. One of the keys to delivering on this exciting agenda will be the effectiveness of the marketing team and the marketing campaigns that are developed and launched. As such they are looking for a new Graphic Designer to join the team and report to the Creative Manager.
The role of the Graphic Designer will be ideas driven, responsible for concept generation and execution of creative assets across all marketing channels to include direct mail, email, social, websites, landing pages, GSP and websites. Ensuring brand consistency across all touch points.
The role offers vast array of variety, independence and opportunities for growth in an exciting, dynamic and entrepreneurial atmosphere, where a designer has more exposure to wider business issues that in most organisations. You’ll be able to take briefs and shape them, and then see the effect your work has on the business, close up. You’ll be able to test your talents across a wide range of media from print to digital to social and your ideas will always be received with a listening ear and an open mind.
The role of Graphic Designer requirements:
- HND or degree in graphic design or related subject or equivalent
- Previous creative experience within an agency or client-side
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, Sketch and Invision)
- Excellent knowledge of print processes
- Brilliant layout and typography skills
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking print ready artwork
- Excellent knowledge of the digital landscape
- Knowledge of design system methodologies
- Sketch and Invision prototyping skills
- An understanding of UX methodologies
- An understanding of customer journey/conversion funnels
- Video and animation capabilities a bonus
- Ideas driven
- Create digital assets for our websites, social and display advertising
- Design and artwork of direct mail and printed marketing material (will include litho and digital)
- Adapt artwork based on existing creative and feedback from internal stakeholders
- Maintenance of design systems
- Ensure brand consistency
- Retouch and feedback on video and photography shoots
- Work as an integral part of the creative team
- Listen and respond to briefs and identify new opportunities
- Present to the wider team and others within the business
- Copy writing headlines and articulation of product proposition
- Maintenance of design systems a bonus
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Proactive / self-starter and methodical
- High level of personal gravitas - credible, mature
- Naturally collaborative
- Ability to embrace change in a fast-paced environment and respond positively to new opportunities
- Open, honest, direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Have the ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, a natural self-starter and work well as part of a team
- Able to perform well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when a project requires it
- A good timekeeper
- Communicate ideas clearly and confidently to peers and team leaders alike
- Be passionate and lively with lots of ideas and be keen to work hard to produce great results
So if this sounds like you, please get in touch with your current CV & examples of your recent work.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.
Art Worker - Launch Marketing Agency
Closing 20 March 2019
- Competitive Salary Package
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 12 March 2019
- cv channel
- £450 to 500 /day
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.