At White Label Studio we’re shaking up the traditions of what a design studio can be. Our unique approach to offer industry-leading design to businesses in a new and inclusive way has seen our client-base grow exponentially and our talented team of designers, based around the world, grow with that. We’re now looking for our next great designer. Someone who can join us on our journey to create exciting and industry-leading design and to ruffle the feathers of the old-guard industry in the process.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for the principles of design and typography, but also their own unique skills and strengths. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms across and print forms.
What you’ll do:
The work will vary across each of the clients you will be working with, but mainly consists of Digital, Print, Social Media and Motion Graphics. As a Graphic Designer at White Label, you will enjoy showcasing your skills with creative freedom on projects, planning your own working day, liaising directly with our clients and delivering work daily, making everything easier for your clients through the accuracy and timeliness of your work as well as playing your part in our bright future as a company.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll need to be a stand-out creative, confident and passionate about what you do. You’ll have the capability to design for a wide range of clients across very different sectors. You’ll have a minimum of 2 years experience in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop and ideally you will have experience using Adobe XD and After Effects.
- 2-4 years of experience in a graphic designer role.
- Strong skillset across the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Demonstratable skills through a strong portfolio of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proficiency within motion graphic design, video editing, 3D, UX/UI, HTML/CSS or other unique skillsets.
- Work from home
- Internal creative design workshops helping everyone to constantly progress and further their skills.
- Part of a fast growing team of over 30 talented Designers based around the world
- Variety of accounts to work on in a variety of industries, ranging from large, well known Marketing Agencies, through to exciting new start-ups.
Due to the high volume of applications we, unfortunately, may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphic Designer Screens & Print
Closing 20 May 2023
- Frasers Group
UX Designer - Loyalty & Support
Closing 14 April 2023
- Farringdon / Hybrid
Digital Designer - 6 month FTC
Closing 16 May 2023
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.