Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence, and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries to trade, innovate and grow. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content, and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, with over 500 international events, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
Farm Progress, a division of Informa Markets, is the market leader in the Agricultural sector. Our goal is to provide U.S. farmers, ranchers and producers with content on production practices, trade, marketing, government policy, new technologies, critical insights and analysis that will support this community with the tools to make informed decisions that will drive growth for their businesses. Farm Progress is the number one agricultural informational provider in the U.S. that utilizes print, digital, broadcast and events as communication channels for the Agricultural market.
What we’re looking for:
Farm Progress is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to ensure the marketing strategy of the business unit is supported through eye-catching traditional and digital creative assets. This position is responsible for delivering a broad range of marketing assets including infographics, animated messages, video, signage design, print collateral, digital advertisements, website design and additional projects related to event promotion that will drive ROI for the division.
Role Accountability and Duties:
· Deliver creative designs that align with the goals and objectives of the campaign scope.
· Concept. create and deploy animated ads that will engage the audiences in a more robust way.
· Produce video messages that will inform, engage and activate audience behaviors.
· Integrate and deploy outstanding omni-channel design solutions for both traditional and digital media spaces.
· Create professional, efficient marketing materials including sales presentations, brochures, social media graphics, training materials, print advertisements, tradeshow displays and signage, and internal presentations
· Utilize performance metrics to drive your decision-making processes to deliver high impact creative.
· Drive performance of ad creative using data metrics that will optimize and deliver ROI.
· Develop and deploy infographics that will inform and educate audiences.
· Experience updating marketing websites with the goal of engaging users in a profound way.
· Interpret and apply existing style guides to various collateral, ensuring brand consistency and high-impact visual appeal
· Apply broad knowledge of design skills, project workflows, and file/asset management to handle assigned projects with minimal supervision
· Collaborate with photographers and videographers to develop shot lists for each trade show aligned with strategies for creating visually impactful marketing assets
· Ensure that all designs and materials exceed desired quality standards and specifications, without typos or errors
· Keep apprised and enhance your skills with advancements in design software and technology
· Follow design briefing process, communicate status of projects, and advise team on best practice solutions for design challenges
· Work with cross-functional teams to streamline work, focusing on continuous improvement
· Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific audiences and engagement targets
· Travel to industry events as needed
· Perform other duties as required
What you bring to the team:
· Provide a solid online portfolio showcasing recent work that illustrates your process of taking ideas from concept to completion
· 5 years of professional graphic design experience
· Expert in the use of graphic design software packages, including but not limited to, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
· Experience in creating animated digital advertising assets
· Experience in creating and editing video (Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro) a plus
· Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Video editing capabilities (Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro) a plus
· Experience in storyboarding, videography, editing, post-production, as well as Facebook Live a plus
· Strong digital acumen
· Excellent attention to detail
· Exceptional communication skills
· Demonstrate advanced design skills in tight deadlines
· Ability to work in a matrixed, high paced environment
· Thorough understanding of typography and design techniques
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Exhibit positive attitude, willingness to collaborate and problem-solve with others
· Ability to handle multiple requests at once and a willingness to assist others on the team with their pipelines
· Experience in event design and marketing/communications a plus
· Experience in print production a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 23 February 2023
- August Jackson
Closing 25 March 2023
- perm, remote
Senior Print Designer - Topshop
Closing 5 April 2023
- ASOS plc
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.