What’s better than helping people discover their strongest self? Powered by knowledge, integrity, inclusivity, achievement, teamwork, and fun, every interaction with our brand is designed to leave clients feeling happy and successful. If this sounds like a statement you can embrace, keep reading!
Fhitting Room is a NYC-based boutique fitness brand specializing in functional high intensity training (FHIT) and strength classes. We live at the intersection of personal training and group exercise. Clients fall in love with our brand because we help them take their fitness to the next level. Fhitting Room owns and operates a virtual class platform, Fhitting Room LIVE!, a subscription based On Demand service, and three boutique fitness studios in NYC. For almost a decade, Fhitting Room has been a leader in talent development, programming, community building, and marketing.
With seasoned leaders from brands like Pepsi, American Express, Equinox, Exhale, and Sapient Razorfish, we are entering an exciting period of high velocity growth and need a creative genius to inspire and design all marketing communications and collateral and elevate and own our brand representation across multiple channels including digital, retail, and physical locations.
We’re looking for an innovative and ambitious Graphic Designer with a positive attitude and passion for all things creative. Critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are a must. The right candidate enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what drives and moves clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for health & wellness, boutique fitness and strong design sensibilities. The role reports into our Sr. Marketing Manager and is part of our motivated, high performing Biz Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Concept, design, and execute creative campaigns that break through across platforms and elevate the brand
- Explore and execute design and branding elements across all channels including but not limited to email, social, collateral, signage, retail and web design
- Support the team members with projects including photo and video shoots, presentations and 360-degree design implementations
- Complete last-minute tasks, making changes, obtaining approvals in short amounts of time in order to meet business needs
- Identify and partner with external agencies, merch vendors, photographers, video producers and other third parties as needed
- Support your ideas with strategic rationale, while staying open to other solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest software and techniques of design, graphics, layouts, typography, and photography
- Maintain and evolve (as needed) the Brand Guidelines and logo/identity
- Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow, meet deadlines, and operate within budget
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Already being in love with Fhitting Room is a major plus.
- Strong portfolio exhibiting concept and original design (key art, web, and interactive media experience a plus).
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office. Ability to illustrate is a plus.
- Experience with .gif animation, motion / interactive graphics, and video editing (Final Cut, After Effects, Premiere).
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to incorporate feedback, communicate design decisions, and iterate on tight timelines.
- Must be highly organized, passionate, collaborative, energetic, positive.
- Portfolio should demonstrate cutting-edge creative that stands out from the clutter, fresh thinking and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Proactive team player and problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- UI/UX understanding, with dedication to maintaining current best practices is a plus.iere).
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Communications Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retail Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.