SEVENSTORE is looking for an experienced Artworker/Graphic Designer to join our team and work within our Ecommerce and Creative departments. This position requires a keen eye for detail, a natural flair for layout design, POS experience as well as excellent knowledge of digital mediums.
The Artworker/Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and adhering to one universal outlook which will be utilised across all aspects of our business including web, social media, creative campaigns and our progressive store in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle.
This exciting new role requires someone who has a keen interest in art and culture and who will continuously push the boundaries of graphic design whilst upholding key commercial aspects.
SEVENSTORE connects people through fashion, community, and collaboration.
With a globally curated assortment of designers and brands, SEVENSTORE offers a unique collection of clothing, footwear and accessories from luxury fashion houses, archetypal contemporaries, and collaborative behemoths to the forefront of fashion, with the aim of bringing retail, creativity, and distinctive storytelling into one destination.
Inspired by globally recognised fashion labels next to emerging talents, SEVENSTORE sets out to merge together local and global communities. With a consumer-focused space set out to share experiences through fashion, music, culture, and art.
At SEVENSTORE, we invest in training and development for all roles. Our aim is to create an environment where you can achieve career goals, progress, and develop your role. You will be supported throughout your journey and reward will come in a multitude of ways. Commitment to regular one-to-one communication, training and above all, support will provide you with important tools to help you feel empowered and settled within SEVENSTORE.
From Buying, Merchandise, Creative, Ecommerce and Marketing, the inclusive nature of SEVENSTORE will allow you stay in communication with the wider team, while the focal point being within your department. This will help you to achieve goals, surpass targets and bring a leading collection of clothing, footwear and accessories to the retail space.
Driving forward the future of fashion and opening opportunities for creative minds, we are looking for talented individuals who understand the ethos, product, and culture of SEVENSTORE.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce and Creative team to ensure the integrity of the original concept
- Understand the requirements of each brief and proactively find information as required
- Ensure all jobs are delivered on time to agreed deadlines
- Produce high-quality output across print and digital mediums as specified
- Effectively manage your time to ensure deadlines are met
- Continually improve skill set and look for better ways to achieve your daily tasks (working smarter not harder)
- Provide excellent communication skills with the wider business
- 2/3 years' experience within an Artwork/Graphic Design role
- Print and digital artwork experience
- Experience working within the Retail sector
- Up to date knowledge and excellent skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Previous experience using brand guidelines
- Strong typography, layout and composition skills
- The ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change
- Able to work collaboratively under pressure and open to feedback
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are iterating concepts for SEVENSTORE.COM. Diversity for us is about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and be inspired by each other and our different experiences and backgrounds.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit, you’ll meet with a few members of the SEVENSTORE team for an informal chat about the role over a video call, and to see if we’re a good fit for you.
With the COVID-19 situation our teams are all working remotely, adjusting to this new way of working as best we can - and as such we’ll help make the interview process as clear and stress-free as possible, giving you the same opportunity as if we were meeting face to face.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior UX Designer
Closing 12 February 2022
£Competitive salary & benefits offered
Closing 19 March 2022
- AO World PLC
Closing 17 February 2022
- Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol
£Competitive with great benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.