Due to the growth of the business we are looking for a super talented Graphic Designer to join our Brand team. The successful candidate will be immersed in innovative executions, working on multichannel brand campaigns creating engaging content across a variety of media including digital and print. You will be a key brand guardian – driving our exciting fresh new brand at all times and being a part of super talented team at a key time in our growth. You will strive for high standards and creative excellence and be able to juggle numerous projects simultaneously.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Design assets for APP, mobile, desktop, email, digital ads, printed collateral and any other assets to be viewed by consumers across all channels.
- Produce, optimise and output final web-ready digital artwork.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support and develop creative that coincides with marketing objectives.
- Collaborate closely with our brand, Creative, Marketing teams.
- Must be passionate about responsive and mobile first design and the pursuit of creative excellence.
- Possess creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to graphic design.
- Think independently to create new ideas and concepts.
- Manage creative ideas from concept to execution and release.
- Manage time wisely to allow for the independent, accurate design and production of multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Respond quickly to design challenges and new business needs.
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic design preferably in retail/fashion.
- Must have an excellent eye for design and typography.
- Ability to switch from project to project with ease.
- Experience in digital design, and production.
- Attentive to small details and meticulous in execution.
- Strong communication, organisation & follow up skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise own workload and work independently.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business’ needs.
- Experience collaborating within a creative team.
- Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in a variety of rapid prototyping and design tools – Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) within a Mac environment.
- Knowledge of Sketch or Adobe XD is a plus.
- Knowledge of video production/editing a plus.
What you will get from us: Competitive rate of pay Operational bonus scheme Pension scheme Comapny's shares through SAYE Subsidised Canteen On-site Gym boohooBase - employee reward scheme Cycle to Work Scheme 40% staff discount And a lot more! The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions will be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. To apply for the position of Graphic Designer vacancy please apply via the button shown.
Senior Creative Designer
Closing 17 September 2020
- AO World PLC
Designer for Motion Graphics/ Interactive/ .pdf content
Closing 19 September 2020
- Hyperfine Media
- Manchester/ NW
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.