We're looking for a middle-weight graphic designer who is ready to embark on a new stage of their career for a company and department that always strives to push the boundaries to engage with people on a personal level. You would sit within the Sales and Marketing team working into our Head of Creative Design, whilst having a link to the Estimating/Pre-con teams.
This versatile graphic designer's role will be producing marketing campaigns for our 3 divisions, Lite, Regions and Interiors. Creativity is key, being able to think conceptually, take those ideas and produce high-level designs to support print, online, merchandise, social media and DM channels. The ability to follow brand guidelines to keep all marketing material on point, whether design, or use of language and tone. Have excellent communication skills to be able to talk through ideas and liaise with all internal departments and external print, web or video companies. Manage time well and work to deadlines.
Design support for events with artwork for invitations, banners, posters, and presentations. On the construction side, help with any bespoke site signage, hoarding designs or vinyl. Be creative with ideas, take those ideas to high-level finished artwork and organise, quotes, printing and delivery of any product with a sustainable mindset.
The role also crosses over to aid the work winning teams, creating designs for documents for introductions/prequalification/tendering/interviews.
- Be able to understand creative briefs, and communicate with colleagues to fully understand campaign needs
- Outline a plan for creative projects/concepts
- Brainstorm ideas and present creative concepts to team
- Design and development of creative concepts on brand across multiple channels
- Design artwork for events: invites, e-shots, merchandise, posters, banners
- Signage design for our site setups, hoarding or bespoke signage
- Produce social media graphics for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Follow brand guidelines and act as a Brand Ambassador for the company
- Good time keeping and work to deadlines
Notes on role:
Creative designer for fit out company:
- Create inspiring ideas and high-quality designs for marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist with impactful presentation outputs with clear concept throughout for documents and presentations.
- Support our construction sites with design work for signage & hoarding needed.
Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Basic knowledge, but not essential:
Adobe Premier, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Microsoft 365, Mailchimp, Wordpress, OpenAsset, Deltec PIM, Photography
Autocad, Revit, 3DS Max, Sketchup
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 31 March 2024
- Frasers Group
Head of Design
Closing 29 March 2024
£Competitive plus benefits
B2B Integrated Designer
Closing 1 April 2024
- Expedia Group
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.