Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At ViacomCBS Networks International (part of ViacomCBS), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Is this the role for you?
We are V Creative, ViacomCBS’s in-house team of creative problem solvers and makers producing super-engaging work across iconic brands including Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Channel 5.
From promos, events and marketing campaigns to reels, social and rebrands, we work cross-brand and cross-platform to build award-winning content. We are enthusiastic about creative and thrive off teamwork!
What will you be doing?
The Graphic Designer reports into the Senior Designer and works cross-brand across a wide range of projects and platforms including integrated marketing campaigns, on air promos, print and digital. This person will have significant print/static experience, but also be able to motion work where needed.
The candidate will come up with and execute innovative and original key art design ideas for multi-platform campaigns, collaborating with creatives and producers throughout the process to ensure that all output is produced to the highest creative standard whilst delivering on time and to budget.
- Creatively execute high quality design across a breadth of projects ranging from key art, promos, print, and on screen elements; ensuring all graphics adhere to style guides and brand guidelines both locally and internationally where applicable
- Preserve the visual integrity of key art as it is adapted across a diverse suite of advertising placements.
- Work to a brief, schedule and budget and collaborate with creative and production partners across all projects
- Partner with creatives for campaign idea generation and effectively communicate design ideas through storyboards, style frames and mock-ups
- Work alongside, support and help the creatives to realise design solutions and add coherent design value to projects
What are we looking for?
- Experience in all stages of the creative design and production process.
- Design experience across all platforms and marketing mediums with main area of expertise being key art design.
- Experience working with print.
- A strong visual and creative problem solver with an excellent ability to verbally communicate ideas
- Experience in mainstream graphics' software, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects (Cinema 4D experience a plus but not a must have)
- Knowledge and experience of all mainstream Post Production techniques and formats
- Committed to teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to produce and communicate a stream of fresh, innovative and original creative ideas
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques
- Ability to meet deadlines, often working within tight schedules
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail!
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You’ll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we’re doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you’d expect, and some you wouldn’t
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
97% of our recent hires would recommend ViacomCBS to their friends and family, so what are you waiting for? Get your application in and find out more about the recruitment process.
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination | We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration | We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability | We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what’s next
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously.
To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Additionally, we are proud to partner with a number of incredible communities and if you need any support; either in the application process, the interview process, the onboarding process or day to day, our amazing partner Evenbreak can provide additional help and advice.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 15 March 2022
- New Look
Closing 13 March 2022
Closing 12 February 2022
- Ministry of Defence
- Whitehall, London
£34,000 to 37,921 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.